• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua is riku and kairi's child?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Xigbar said:
Yes, it is confirmed that it was in the past but I heard few people think that Aqua is Riku's mother and Ven is Sora's father in which I have to disagree but after the interview saying Xigbar witness the three knights when he was one of Ansem The Wise's disciple, Braig so it means that the war takes place few years ago like 7 or 10 years before the sudden appearance of Xehanort at Radiant Garden.

So? Ven looks 15, and Aqua looks to be a teenager also, just a little older. After 10 years or so, Ven, hypothetically, will be 25. Old enough to still have babies.

Not that I believe it in total, but is not that farfetched, if at all.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I think this scene *might* have something to do with the keyblade war (brilliant, huh? *rolls eyes*). It took place long ago, and the three knights are in some way related to Sora, Riku, and Kairi is my theory. Off topic, I know.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Shoot yourself, stab yourself.. I don't mind just die!

Why? Just because you don't agree with someone, you flame them?

Seriously, what gives? It's obvious that she isn't their kid, but that's no reason to be harsh.

~Mega

idlecreator

Aqua Is So Friggin Hot When She Catches Ven And Looks At Him While Panting!!!!!!!!!!!!dahh!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
IT IS NOT CANON.

THere are HINTS for it, but it is NOT canon, as they are NOT together. There are plenty of hints towards Sora/Riku and Riku/Kairi too.

Fact is, there are NO canon pairings in KH.

Sora/Kairi could be seen as platonic too.

Riku cares about Kairi a lot. It could be seen as romantic. Seriously, no KH pairings are going to happen, so get over it.

~Mega

Too true, SoKai are NOT canon

But think about everything he's done for her. He's searched the multiverse for her and Riku.
He impaled himself with a keyblade, turning into a heartless, in order for Kairi to become whole again.
He stayed on the other side in order to find Riku as he promised her.
He forgot her to remember Namine. Little did he know Namine IS Kairi. He even promised her that he'd protect her.
When Organization XIII kidnapped her, he went out of his way to rescue her. Destroying/helping several lives in the process.
When he finally got back to her, he saved her by sending her back to DI, while he faced the danger. Risking his life for her again.
And then damning himself to darkness in order for her to go home.

I'd rather not toot Sora's horn, but he's gettin' some. No doubt.
And anyone who doubts, is a fascist and deserves to neutered for such.
j/k
but he's gettin' some

Dark Sora 07

hmm well let's first look at the physical similarities. aqua looks like kairi. but her hair is light blue. and who else has light blue hair in kingdom hearts? riku! but of course, this is speculation, yet i'm too freaking lazy to look over the thousands of threads for something saying that the two sets of main characters aren't related in any way whatsoever or something like that...so until then...poor sora!

Now why would you come up with a theory like that? It's pretty obvious that Sora and Kairi are destined for each, since Roxas and Namine are their Nobodies. Also, Namine did say that whenever Sora and Kairi are together, Roxas and her will be together as well. Your theory is somewhat weird, but I think I would go berserk if Riku and Kairi actually got together.

Salux

ya well if it is in the past,*(not confirmed. just theorized) then, ven is soras dad or some thing he looks like roxas right well that means relation. possibbly, i still don think that ven+aqua=something, they look like sibilings, and if its in the future(highly doubtfull) then ven and aqua are sora and kairis kids.

just a theory, dont flame, its hurts,

people who are flamed, dont complain it make you look like emo fags

i'm looking at it from both sides, its how i role

jamietl

here's a dimwitted thought.... aqua could be riku's mum as aqua is in the past, just it isn't mentioned how long ago the ending is, so rikus dad might have had whitish silver hair, which expalins riku's light blue tinge (although the only other person i know with white hair is sadly ansem/xehanort/that old bloke). unuusal but possible pairings.
anyway a child with kairi and riku, their hair would be oddly light purple (blue plus pinkish-red).
and a child with kairi and sora would end up with orange hair well lightish
and also lets face facts, unless riku or sora are really girl/s in disguise then that combo is impossible

or all 3 of them could simply be decendants

RikuDestiny

here's a dimwitted thought.... aqua could be riku's mum as aqua is in the past, just it isn't mentioned how long ago the ending is, so rikus dad might have had whitish silver hair, which expalins riku's light blue tinge (although the only other person i know with white hair is sadly ansem/xehanort/that old bloke). unuusal but possible pairings.
anyway a child with kairi and riku, their hair would be oddly light purple (blue plus pinkish-red).
and a child with kairi and sora would end up with orange hair well lightish
and also lets face facts, unless riku or sora are really girl/s in disguise then that combo is impossible

or all 3 of them could simply be decendants

i think ur right!!!! i think aqua is riku's mom too!:thumbsup:

thebustoHe((

im sorry for the hate, but nomura said that aqua was in the past, sora and kairi are obviously in love and riku,s hair is a grayish blue color. This theory of yours is not possible nor will it ever be possible in the near or far future!!!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
nobody is nobodies mom. this is ridiculous.
this cant have been this far back in the past because mickeys in the endin of the video.
surely riku, sora ,kairi and whoever would know who there parents are and what the hell there job is.
the keybladers i believe are connected with the three in some way but not relatives.

I

The Show Must Go On
hey, i said it was a dimwitted thought... anyway as if you know whats going to happen. NEARLY anything is possible, for all we know micky could be kairis uncle.....

O.O Lol, nu wai, I always knew Kairi looked like a freakin mouse *sarcasm FTW*

No, no, no no no, no, no no no no no no no no. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back