• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua is riku and kairi's child?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman54

hmm well let's first look at the physical similarities. aqua looks like kairi. but her hair is light blue. and who else has light blue hair in kingdom hearts? riku! but of course, this is speculation, yet i'm too freaking lazy to look over the thousands of threads for something saying that the two sets of main characters aren't related in any way whatsoever or something like that...so until then...poor sora!

amarao

from what Normu said the game is set in the past (unless hes recently stated otherwise)

Iiso

Sora x Kairi. Riku x No one.

Aqua is in the past, there is strong evidence to prove this. Unless she traveled in the past just to get her assed kicked by the UEM... then I doubt she's their kid.

boo_shoe2000

That's bull crap. Those 3 are another kind of enemy/ally/whatever the kids call them (wait, I'm a kid. DOH!). what ur saying is a lie, A LIE!!!

Iiso

ZOMG! Terra and Aqua are Riku's parents?! LIEKWO! Think about it... Everyone is going on about how Aqua's hair is similar to Riku's, and how Terra seems... Riku-ish(w/e that means... >.>). Eh? Eh?

<.<
>.>
<.<

Just kidding...

... not really... or am I?

Tidora

it would be homo if it was... unless.....unless in the future sora and riku use the fusion dance and they unfuse and sora and kairi have kids and sora has some riku in him......what do u think ...possible???

Sexy Angel
I dont even see how genetics could pull of Kiari and Riku from those two. Where did the silver and red hair come from? Also, the secret ending is in the past...

V

V.A.T.13

Aqua dosnt look like Riku, she has blue hair and stuff because it relates to water, like her name and kairi's name. ^^;

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Um, no. Listen here Sally Sue. The only way Aqua could be Riku and Kairi's child is that shortly before her birth, Sora dies, and Riku's natural hair color miraculously turns blue after 16+ years of being white. And then she's born and taken under Terra's care from birth, in which case would make total sense letting your newborn daughter go with some unknown grown man overlooking the fact Nomura said Sunset Horizons [The trailer's name] takes place in the past. BAD PARENTS! For the love of God topic starter, use your brain. Unless you're stupid in which case go shoot it out. It doesn't take a genius to know that Aqua CAN'T be the lovechild of Riku and Kairi. And if you believe that she is, then you're part of the problem. Go shoot yourself in the head. BAD NEWBIE

And to whomever said that Sora and Riku love each other, I challenge you to find hard facts, not overlyhyped innuendo, that they are in fact gay. If you do, I will find you in person and kiss your feet, and bow down. However I KNOW this won't happen as Sora and Riku are Disney characters, and Disney doesn't indulge in things of that nature. I have yet to come across a homosexual Disney character. You need to save the yaoi for fanfiction.net, because it ain't happening. BAD NEWBIE! :mad:

V

V.A.T.13

Um, no. Listen here Sally Sue. The only way Aqua could be Riku and Kairi's child is that shortly before her birth, Sora dies, and Riku's natural hair color miraculously turns blue after 16+ years of being white. And then she's born and taken under Terra's care from birth, in which case would make total sense letting your newborn daughter go with some unknown grown man overlooking the fact Nomura said Sunset Horizons [The trailer's name] takes place in the past. BAD PARENTS! For the love of God topic starter, use your brain. Unless you're stupid in which case go shoot it out. It doesn't take a genius to know that Aqua CAN'T be the lovechild of Riku and Kairi. And if you believe that she is, then you're part of the problem. Go shoot yourself in the head. BAD NEWBIE

And to whomever said that Sora and Riku love each other, I challenge you to find hard facts, not overlyhyped innuendo, that they are in fact gay. If you do, I will find you in person and kiss your feet, and bow down. However I KNOW this won't happen as Sora and Riku are Disney characters, and Disney doesn't indulge in things of that nature. I have yet to come across a homosexual Disney character. You need to save the yaoi for fanfiction.net, because it ain't happening. BAD NEWBIE! :mad:

I agree with you but as for disney and the gay thing, they did have a gay parade at one of thier theme parks. xD

As for proving Riku and Sora are gay, highly doubt it. But if anything, Riku has feelings for Sora. Someone had wrote this HUGE essay explaining how. XD

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com

I was going to type something long but it looks like someone else already did it for meXD I completely agree with this! Although I did think Aqua looked like Riku with his hair cut...after all Riku's hair does look blue in some cutscenes:p

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Where is the similarity to riku and aqua.... Riku's hair is white/silver and Aqua's hair is blue....Riku has Carribbean colored eyes and Aqua's eyes are blue... I don't see what's
similar about them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back