• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua on Destiny Island?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yell0w

I think that there could be a chance that Aqua made her way to Destiny Island some how. In CoM Sora says that there was a girl with them on the island before but he couldnt remember her name. Could this have been Aqua?? :31:

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think that there could be a chance that Aqua made her way to Destiny Island some how. In CoM Sora says that there was a girl with them on the island before but he couldnt remember her name. Could this have been Aqua?? :31:

that was namine, and those were false memories given by her. i think you need to replay the game

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Its Namine also maybe she will visited Destiny Island.
She will....
That shadow belongs Aqua
Ven_BirthBySleep2.jpg

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Like everybody else said, it was Namine that Sora was remebering. Those memories were fake though, implanted by Namine to follow through with Organization XIII's plans.

Birnax

I really hate to repeat what people said. But the girl Sora was talking about was Namine.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
that was namine, and those were false memories given by her. i think you need to replay the game
wasnt it kairi? remeber sora was trying to remember her but couldnt...

also aqua go to destiny islands >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back