• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua Play Arts Kai from KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
If they don't sell it in person, you can probably get an equivalent deal on reputable site's like Amiami. For example, KH3 Sora PAK is $150 on SENA's Online Store, on Amiami it's $135. Shipping is about $15-20, so it'd be roughly the same price, but you can order it from your home.

SE tends to only make each figure for the a limited time (the year its released), and based on how demanded and scarce current Aqua merchandise is, I really don't foresee this figure lasting long on anywhere.

Considering SE's Online Store has shipping costs, too, it might even be cheaper elsewhere. :) But I don't think it'll get released just right away...or let's say I hope, cause I currently couldn't afford it, lol. :D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Considering SE's Online Store has shipping costs, too, it might even be cheaper elsewhere. :) But I don't think it'll get released just right away...or let's say I hope, cause I currently couldn't afford it, lol. :D

It is interesting that they skipped past the usual prototype reveal (where they just have the greyscale mold on display) and she's already fully colored and ready for retail. I believe she'll arrive sooner than we expect, especially with that "Release: Ju-" card that hopefully more people will get photos of soon.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
9855921.gif

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
It is interesting that they skipped past the usual prototype reveal (where they just have the greyscale mold on display) and she's already fully colored and ready for retail. I believe she'll arrive sooner than we expect, especially with that "Release: Ju-" card that hopefully more people will get photos of soon.

I kinda hope the retail version will get the hair just a biiiit fixed, because to me, it doesn't really look finished honestly. Other than that, yeah, I wondered why there is no prototype reveal first, either. They probably didn't want to reveal it before 2.8 releases and now that it's probably gonna release in roughly half a year, it's a bit late for a prototype-showcasing.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Should've done that though.
Also should've included this in the Limited Edition and just bump the price up~

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Should've done that though.
Also should've included this in the Limited Edition and just bump the price up~

Nah, I don't think they have been made yet. Seems like they're in the midst of production if you ask me.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
YUUUUUUUUSSSSSS!

When I saw this I gasped so weirdly and loudly that made my sister ask if I am okay. :D Dam, that looks really nice. I am not sure if I have the money to get it or if they will even sell it in the region where I live, but I am interested in getting this.

All the begging and wishing paid off in the end I guess.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Nah, I don't think they have been made yet. Seems like they're in the midst of production if you ask me.
Yeah, yeah, of course. But they could've started producing them earlier, no?
The sales definitely would've profited from that I'm sure

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah, yeah, of course. But they could've started producing them earlier, no?
The sales definitely would've profited from that I'm sure

I don't really think so.
People who just want the game wouldn't have bought an expensive limited edition (and lets be honest, with the PAK included, it surely would've cost 150$+) and those who want such a PAK will buy it anyways. June-August has the E3 and the gamescom at least, two opportunities to sell such a PAK and I'm sure it'll be sold out eventualy anyways, so I'd say it's good they didn't make it earlier.

hlc1988

Awards
Nice! hopefully I will be able to pick this up! Though they have yet to see KH2 Riku in Europe so I expect it will take forever...

Recon

Art of War
Awards
At least the exposed joints are somewhat hidden on this figurine. I wonder what accessories will come with her and I wonder if any of them will be from 0.2.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
At least the exposed joints are somewhat hidden on this figurine. I wonder what accessories will come with her and I wonder if any of them will be from 0.2.

Oh my god imagine Minnie ears LOL.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Previous Kingdom Hearts PAKs came with two Keyblades like the Kingdom Hearts 3D ones. It is very possible she will come with Eraqus' Keyblade.
I hope so. <3

Better yet, give her Stormfall as well to make up for her never having a figure before. I want her to have her set of Keyblades. ;__;

Sonicfan2525

Awards
AHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING! Too bad she will probably be $150 *sob*. Also, I think her face looks just a little bit off, but hopefully it will look fine on the final product.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
AHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING! Too bad she will probably be $150 *sob*. Also, I think her face looks just a little bit off, but hopefully it will look fine on the final product.
Sora's is a little off too, it might just be how these are designed.

I'm Aqua trash though and want to support her first, maybe only, figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back