• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua Play Arts Kai from KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'd hope though they all will become available in the EU too, or else one would probably have to look at PlayAsia or something similar.

I'd highly recommend looking into Amiami (AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop]) as they ship to Europe and I find them to generally be better than PlayAsia.

I hope they'll also include her Stormfall (or Brightcrest) and Master Eraqus' Keyblade in the box.

While anything is possible, the fact that they have yet to showcase Aqua with anything beyond Rainfell and she's being released in 07/2017 doesn't bode well for any additions. When they showcased past figures that came with multiple keyblades, I always recall them showing those keyblades in the display.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
While anything is possible, the fact that they have yet to showcase Aqua with anything beyond Rainfell and she's being released in 07/2017 doesn't bode well for any additions. When they showcased past figures that came with multiple keyblades, I always recall them showing those keyblades in the display.
It seems a bit nonsensical to release her after 0.2 without the Master Keeper/Master's Defender, though I agree that it seems like it has a slim chance now.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
It seems a bit nonsensical to release her after 0.2 without the Master Keeper/Master's Defender, though I agree that it seems like it has a slim chance now.

Yeah I thought it was strange actually. Not that I don't like Rainfell, I actually prefer it's design to Master's Defender, but it would have felt more logical to give her the keyblade that she's currently using. Especially since 0.2 just came out, not sure why they wanted to stick to the one from a game from 7 years ago. But whatever, Rainfell is nice and fits Aqua's palette so it's fine.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Yeah I thought it was strange actually. Not that I don't like Rainfell, I actually prefer it's design to Master's Defender, but it would have felt more logical to give her the keyblade that she's currently using. Especially since 0.2 just came out, not sure why they wanted to stick to the one from a game from 7 years ago. But whatever, Rainfell is nice and fits Aqua's palette so it's fine.

I don't want to sound spoiled, but it really needs to be released with Master's Defender. The damn thing's being released as "0.2" Aqua and it's self explanatory why that keyblade is so important.

How sweet would it be if they threw in Brightcrest just for sh#ts and giggles.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I am deceased
FIGURE-029290_01.jpg

AND SHE GETS MASTER DEFENDER

FIGURE-029290_10.jpg

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm glad the leg joints kinda look even better now.

Also since I just read it: I'd DEFINITELY buy a Ventus figure. Lovely cinnamon roll. <3

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I may be exaggerating because I'm super biased, but she's the best KH play arts I've seen imo.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'm glad the leg joints kinda look even better now.

Also since I just read it: I'd DEFINITELY buy a Ventus figure. Lovely cinnamon roll. <3

Haha, you finally got to my post :p

I may be exaggerating because I'm super biased, but she's the best KH play arts I've seen imo.

My favorite is probably the KHIII Sora or the Roxas one recently released, but that's just me.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Heh, sorrey. I often skip stuff but then I read "Ventus" and got interested...

Aqua looks really good but the Roxas one looks pretty good too, yeah.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD FINALLY!!!!! And she DOES come with the Master's Defender after all! I'm so happy and I need to pre-order her ASAP! <3

A little disappointed that she doesn't come with her wayfinder though but i'll take it.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
There's a pose where she's holding a wayfinder with no wayfinder >3>

FIGURE-029290_07.jpg

Muke

whatever
Awards
I need it, I want it, I'll get it.
Why is there no Wayfinder though :(

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I actually want this Aqua more than I want the KH3 Sora PAK. This looks fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back