• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Well I just saw the show and I thought why not make an RP? Anyway I will play as meatwad.

The places to fill is Fry lock, master shake, and carl.If you can think of any one else then list them.

Rules:well any thing I guess.....

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(Okay we can start.)

(Its five a clock in the morning.)
"The evil leprachans the evil leprachans!" yelled meatwad as he ran into the yard"Their ngoing to eat me!" he banged on carls door."Hey carl help the leprachans are going to eat me!"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"That's IT!" Shake said waking up,. "I'm gonna kick his little meat head into the a Grad F hamburger." Shake walked outside and tripped over someone. "Who the hell? Oh, it's just a leprachan. Watch where you lay your booby traps next time!!"

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
((Can I be............the 8 bit guys or..........the cube guy forgot what the name was))

Awards
Occ=yeah I thought bout them too. They're fairly big guys in the show Sora is n1=

"God Damnit!!! We knocking on my ing door you dirty peice of meat. And... Hey, what's a leprachan doing on my lawn?! Get the Hell off my lawn you stupid little Irish Midget. Go get some lucky charms or something. And while you're at it..." Carl catches the leprachan. "Give me you pot of gold!"

Awards
"It's up your ass!!!"

Carl took the leprachan to his backyard and strapped him to a chair and brought out a match. He picked up a three leaf clover.

"Now, I want to get that gold. I'll take measures!!!" Carl held the three leaf clover out and lit the match.

"Now, how much you got?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back