• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua, Terra, Ventus vs Xehanort Cutscene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidsawr

Does anyone else get emotional when they watch the cutscene with Aqua, Terra, Ventus fighting Xehanort and Vanitas. Its before you actually get to fight them in BBS and I think its the secret ending of KH2. When I watch it has the feels that no other cutscene in KH gives me. Not only does it actually make me want to play but it makes me feel for the characters and their story has more sorrow than roxas's for example.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Not really. Going from the epic trailer of KH2FM to how it was shown in BBS honestly leaves me more disappoint. I wasn't expecting exact same graphics or such but it just feels....lacking somehow.
Now the actual KH2FM trailer itself gives me nostalgia feels.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
I agree with both of you. I like the scene and still get goosebumps in the end when Terra rips off his helmet and his eyes flash yellow, but the version in BbS just didn't do it for me. Obviously the quality dropped, but also the lighting wasn't as dramatic and the capes had to be cut for technical reasons.

BigBubba

In the secret movie Xehanort freezes Ventus and it looks like OMG he's dead and in the actual game Ventus recovers in 3 min lol. Also the end of the game is shown at the start of it, that's kinda weird

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Not really. Going from the epic trailer of KH2FM to how it was shown in BBS honestly leaves me more disappoint. I wasn't expecting exact same graphics or such but it just feels....lacking somehow.
Now the actual KH2FM trailer itself gives me nostalgia feels.

One of the reasons the impact was less "impressive" might also be that they replaced the background music "Fate of the Unknown" with "Black Powder".

Don't get me wrong, I think that "Black Powder" is a good piece of music and it also works as a battle theme, but in context with the events of TAV against Xehanort, the iconic scenes from the secret ending of KH 2 FM, it just pales against the sheer force of what is "Fate of the Unknown".

It's like fighting the Lingering Will without playing "Rage Awakened" in the background or going against Roxas without "The other Promise".

I was actually slightly disappointed that "Fate of the Unknown" was never used in BBS itself at all.
Terra's and Aqua's themes might be based on it, yes, but that's not the same as getting the whole piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back