• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua, the third character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
New Interveiw said:
---The story follows the viewpoints of the three characters individually, but what happens when the three characters interact together?

Nomura: The three characters will start out together, and then afterwards each of their stories will begin respectively. Within the story, the main characters may encounter one another. The three share the main goal of chasing after Master Xehanort who has disappeared, though each character's exact goal is subtly different.

Does this prove that Aqua is the third character?

The three characters will start out together

http://www.khinsider.com/images/fam/bbs6.jpg

and then afterwards each of their stories will begin respectively

Terra goes to Auroras castle
Ven goes to Cinderellas World
Aqua goes to thorn place to confront Maleficent...?

Within the story, the main characters may encounter one another

http://www.khinsider.com/images/!KHI/KHI04.jpg

and Aqua tells Ven that Terra has good in him.

Is this proof?

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
nice, i never thought of it like that. but i think the part when they confront each other is during the KH2 and KH2:FM+ secret ending

MasterXOblivion7

i have always thought that she was the third character for BBS but then i started thinking of other possibilities..
master xehanort would kinda make sense..unlikely but possible
as for king mickey, i personally dont think he has that much importance in BBS besides lending a helping hand every now and then and help dealing with finishing off MX.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Pretty much proves it. So I think we can all go home now.

Awards
Terra goes to Auroras castle
Aqua goes to thorn place to confront Maleficent...?

Those two are the same place.

its proof... not comfirmation though

I lol'd. Proof=Confirmation.

No, this isn't proof. Some people will still think it might be Mickey. While that's possible, I've always thought it would be Aqua. It's practically stupid not to. Not playing as her would be a complete and utter waste, all evidence points to her, and we've played as Mickey already.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
No, this isn't proof. Some people will still think it might be Mickey. While that's possible, I've always thought it would be Aqua. It's practically stupid not to. Not playing as her would be a complete and utter waste, all evidence points to her, and we've played as Mickey already.
Well, at the very least, DS has been ruled out.
For those who still thought that.

And we didn't really play as Mickey much though.
=\

And thats only if you died

Sexy Angel

So, what would you call it?

Near-true-almost-proof-could-be-wrong?

Awards
Well, at the very least, DS has been ruled out.
For those who still thought that.

And we didn't really play as Mickey much though.
=\

And thats only if you died

But we've still nonetheless played as him. It would be a facepalm moment indeed if the game was like, "Surprise! Instead of playing as an all new character with more potential than any other KH female, you get to use Mickey the WHOLE game!!!"

And he's had more than enough screen time at this point.

A

Azrael

With the proof given to us, Aqua has to be the third playable character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back