• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aqua title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfLight

This is a cutscene from the game

facepalm

duhhhh its a cutscene from the game...youre being oblivious to the actual question being asked...here you go...ill spell it out for you WHO THE HELL DOES SHE SAY IT TO AND WHEN IN THE GAME DOES SHE SAY IT?! god damn...

khlover7

I might return
duhhhh its a cutscene from the game...youre being oblivious to the actual question being asked...here you go...ill spell it out for you WHO THE HELL DOES SHE SAY IT TO AND WHEN IN THE GAME DOES SHE SAY IT?! god damn...

Aqua said it to Vanitas at Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. Before or after the fight.

Nein88

she says that in the last episode available after you beat all three scenarions to Terranort.

Aqua becomes master after the MQE. Terra is the one who is told to look for MX & Van then Aqua is told to watch Terra because ME felt that Terra mite fall into darkness then Ven runs off. And to fish man i think Aqua was still counted as a apprentice because she didn't make a decision to take over LOD or strike out on her own yet.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just checked the trailer. Judging by the background (I haven't seen the actual cutscene yet) it's appears to be when Aqua is about to fight Terranort in RG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back