• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua = Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
You say she's holding in the Inverse key but just let me show you this picture, now i do see that the handle of keyblade is silver but look the rest of is silver aswell.

key.jpg

I dont want to sound like i'm picking a fight over this, and you said Terra had the KK , but the handle for was gold like it should be but the rest of it was gold as well.

key1.jpg

i'm not even sure what i'm trying to prove here, but maybe the people who added the color in possibly made a mistake!.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
True, it could jut be an affect of rusting and lighting.

lilmissrandom101

if your theory is right then wouldn't that make Aqua and Kairi connected?(I think it's been stated Xion's connected to Kairi and Namine) :31: then that would make Riku and Terra not connected which would make my brain go hay-wired.:36: Though it could be true that Riku and Terra aren't connected
Roxas-Sora
Axel-????
Xion-Aqua/Kairi or whatever I'm just going to shutup now :35:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
if your theory is right then wouldn't that make Aqua and Kairi connected?(I think it's been stated Xion's connected to Kairi and Namine) :31:

Namine was at one point supposedly said to not have ties to Kairi. It doesn't hold much water to me.
Plus, Xion being affected by Sora/Roxas's Memories of Kairi/Namine = Xion is connected to Kairi and Namine.

then that would make Riku and Terra not connected which would make my brain go hay-wired.:36:

I kind of support that as well, though I hope it's Aqua that's unrelated. What with picking up the IKK, and the Keyblade Riku let Kairi use not even being there.

Roxas-Sora
Axel-????
Xion-Aqua/Kairi or whatever I'm just going to shutup now :35:

Axel's unrelated period, though he does make you think about which "place" in the threesomes doesn't seem to have a relation to the rest of them.

Papou

Not quite !~ Not quite! Aqua the dolly has a better hairstyle =)

EDIT:
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/ph...dom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-2016232-657-373.jpg

asdfaqualookssocool! Really, I don't see any similarities between her and Kairi besides the generic female face shape and nose. Aqua has very sharp brows and she has more points and tufts in her hair. Kairi's is very straight and smooth, same with Namine and Xion, and their faces are all exactly the same. Since the similarities she has with Kairi are kind of generic features, I'm not betting on a connection based on appearance and the fact that Aqua grabs the IKK makes me doubt a connection more. Then again, Ven grabbed WtD >.<

Still a lot of pieces missing though so I guess we'll see~

Happy Chap

――-Terra, Ventus, and Aqua appear as the main three characters, but what kind of characters are each of them?
Nomura:
Bla bla bla She is eyewitness to the recent events, therefore she takes that sort of a standpoint.

What does Nomura mean by 'recent' events? Recent KH1-2, or recent BBS??

Happy Chap

I was just thinking if Aqua had seen the events of KH1+2 then it would make this theory an unfortunate amount more plausable. But she didn't apparently, so enywho :D

V13TtxP4ND4

doesnt a nobody have an X in their name with all the letters of the original?
aqua+x=not xion

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
doesnt a nobody have an X in their name with all the letters of the original?
aqua+x=not xion

1. only the nobodies in the org13
2. true for xion it'd b either ino, oni, or ion, but she culd b an exception. i mean, she didnt even hav a tombstone for her in kh2 like everyone else, and also she prolly doesnt remember her original name.

ruon

did anybody think it as aqua= water. xion=ion aqua+ion water ion if possible. thats the closest relation i can think of. Scientific relation. but she cant be aqua's nobody because i doubt she lived long enough to see the hearetless in order for her heart to get taken.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
did anybody think it as aqua= water. xion=ion aqua+ion water ion if possible. thats the closest relation i can think of. Scientific relation. but she cant be aqua's nobody because i doubt she lived long enough to see the hearetless in order for her heart to get taken.

Aqua's name means water shows she's a part of a "threesome" in TAV much like Kairi is with Sora and Riku. For now I don't think we should judge by Xion's name seeing how while it's yes an anagram, it gives us nothing, unlike Namine's name that means 'wave', relating her to both Sora and Kairi.

As for Aqua, we know the least about her out of the TAV peeps. We have nothing saying she died.

ruon

her soul is fused with her armor thats why it talks back nobodies take up the body and soul which means aqua cant be xion's somebody because aqua still has her soul

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You're basing this on what, sweetheart? :)
Also, Namine doesn't have a soul but is still considered a Nobody. So.

And I'm more saying Xion is Aqua, so you bringing your theory up actually further legitimizes my own claim ^-^

ruon

but why wouldnt ansem mention xion being special then. The orginazation would have found her a lot sooner than roxas anyway. and i may not know what part of the game xigbar was talking about this but that could have been a couple years after the unbirths disppeared. also have you not noticed that trailers are always mentioning kairi as her somebody. take the moment that xion and riku meet at destiny islands for example. in that trailer riku tells her that she should go with her somebody or something like that but how would riku have the full story on aqua then too. where is your proof that namine didnt have a soul anyway. also it cant be a nobody without the soul even if their former self regained control. there isnt anything that says that the person cant remain stable if they dont have a soul. also, ansem was never really specific why namine and roxas were special.

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but why wouldnt ansem mention xion being special then.

Probably because her existence was retconned, as sad as it is at the moment. Let's hope for a proper in-game explanation.

The orginazation would have found her a lot sooner than roxas anyway.

Date of discovery =\= date of recruitment.
They found Namine. Is she a member? No. They could've had any number of reasons for which not to bring Xion into the Organization until the time they did - Roxas and Sora probably playing major roles in the precise timing of her being brought in as the XIV.

and i may not know what part of the game xigbar was talking about this but that could have been a couple years after the unbirths disppeared.

And what does this have to do with anything? XD

also have you not noticed that trailers are always mentioning kairi as her somebody. take the moment that xion and riku meet at destiny islands for example. in that trailer riku tells her that she should go with her somebody or something like that but how would riku have the full story on aqua then too.

Riku said "you should go back to where you belong" or something along those lines. The translation where he supposedly told her to go to her true self is mistranslation and poorly so.

Also, Nomura stated clearly that they've shown nothing of true importance in the trailers. I'd think that Xion being Kairi's Nobody would be of true importance had it been the truth, and yet we have along with it all Xion asking who the hell she is despite the obvious visual resemblance.
Kairi being Xion's Somebody = Red Herring until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back