• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua = Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruon

but wheres your proof that namine doesnt have a soul. i dont think its ever been mentioned that a person cant remain stable without a soul anyway. this is fantasy that has rules i know but its possible that a person can remain stable without one.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Secret Ansem Reports. Sora's B+S = Roxas. Kairi's B+S = Kairi. Where would Namine get one?
And before you go along with saying Sora's split, I'd think then that AtW would've spent some more time
1) Gasping over this even being possible since his entire reports were an attempt to explain Namine, more or less
2) trying to get Namine back to Sora so he'd kick Org ass instead of telling Riku to off her.

ruon

but which report actually stated that namine didnt have a soul. i will start a thread in 9 hrs explaining how kairi can have 2 nobodies. ok. then we can settle this arguement. also they would've recruited namine if they had time after if sora would've had his memory erased.

Happy Chap

Riku said "you should go back to where you belong" or something along those lines. The translation where he supposedly told her to go to her true self is mistranslation and poorly so.
Damn, I've seen that trailer where the subs say 'return to your true self' too, and it was translated by KHI :eek: I should go learn Japanese, it seems no'one can be trusted...

luckyriku777

i relly do think xion is aquas nobody in 1 of the nomura interviews the interviewer asked did we see xion b4 nomura replied by laughing and sayin it was a secret lik its a twist lol lik we did c her but we havent u kno lik from bbs
but on the other hand it wouldnt make sense because their names wuld have 2 b spelled the same but xions name with an added x u kno....confusing

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but which report actually stated that namine didnt have a soul.

Just about all the ones that stated she was made up of nothing, and then further based it by saying that not only did she not come from Kairi, she came from Sora, who ended up becoming two beings aside from Namine so he had even less to give to her.

Secret Ansem Report 9 said:
She is a non-being in the truest sense of the word

Secret Ansem Report 10 said:
Born of the same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all of the elements of a Nobody.

She really has nothing to her.

i will start a thread in 9 hrs explaining how kairi can have 2 nobodies. ok. then we can settle this arguement. also they would've recruited namine if they had time after if sora would've had his memory erased.

*laughs*
Sweetheart, I'm one of the first that say Kairi could have 2 Nobodies. That hardly goes against what I'm saying here that Namine lacks a soul. Namine has nothing to her, since both Kairi and Sora (through Roxas) kept their own Bodies and Souls - they had nothing left to give to Namine which is part of why AtW is so frustrated with her existence.
Also, go play CoM and tell me if they could've pulled half the stuff they did there on Namine had she been a member.
They needed her to be weighted down by the fact she's nothing more than Kairi's shadow; giving her a new name and the hope of a Heart all her own would've killed that short and they couldn't have used her the way they did.
Though them not recruiting her also indicates she might not be that much of a Nobody altogether - since ya know, they found her in time for them to abuse her in CoM and if they managed to recruit Roxas at about the same time, they'd have had enough time to recruit her too, had they been willing. Or at least try and recruit her.

Damn, I've seen that trailer where the subs say 'return to your true self' too, and it was translated by KHI :eek: I should go learn Japanese, it seems no'one can be trusted...

It was a translation put into the video based on an old impression of the trailer and not the trailer itself. The translation was accurate - to the Japanese text used at the time. We learned later it wasn't what Riku said though and the staff released new and more relevant translations since. It's all about keeping up to date.

ruon

fine then she doesnt have a soul, but me saying that xion's armor was infused with her soul doesnt support your theory because how could a heartless have the cd that opens the floor into the room anyway because a heartless is the only thing that could've seperated the armor and aqua's soul.
a heartless couldnt do it anyway because they only kill things that have hearts other then their attempt to kill nobodies back in hade's room and hollow bastion. leon even said they track people who have the keyblade. they would had to have tracked down aqua's soul somehow. xemnas was talking to the armor back when they just recruited marluxia. remember xigbar said he had just found marluxia which mean xemnas was talking to her already. dont you think xemnas would've made it mandatory that they have to try to find a female keyblade master all they way back before roxas.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
fine then she doesnt have a soul, but me saying that xion's armor was infused with her soul doesnt support your theory because how could a heartless have the cd that opens the floor into the room anyway because a heartless is the only thing that could've seperated the armor and aqua's soul.

...lol what?
And uh, Xemnas. That's all I really need to say to make almost anything possible about this o: but enough of the armor theory.

dont you think xemnas would've made it mandatory that they have to try to find a female keyblade master all they way back before roxas.

No.

ruon

they could've still pulled it off because they still threaten each other with death. remember when xaldin threw a lance at axel and missed. they threaten to kill each other. they could've threatened namine with death to the point that she was at in re:com. they kept axel that way its just that cant show feeling unless you count the part where he sets namine free and actually enjoys that, not to forget when roxas and axel fade into the light or whatever happened that it produced a teardrop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back