• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, I guess these are the reasons.
-She kicks ass with her Keyblade
-She's the most mature woman in KH.
-What Easter Rain said. xD

. . . it's really not hard to tell why she's decently popular. C:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1. Because of her physical appearance
2. She's the first main female that isn't some form of Kairi (or Sora, just because of Xion)
3. She can wield the Keyblade and kick ass with it

Is that enough?

peachie

She's a competent, mature female, which is a rare for this series. And she seems about as popular as the other two, to me. I don't feel a huge discrepancy in the popularity of the three characters.

Erauqs

She's a competent, mature female, which is a rare for this series. And she seems about as popular as the other two, to me. I don't feel a huge discrepancy in the popularity of the three characters.

This person speaks the realness...

Grey

Yeah, seriously... it's not like Aqua is largely favored over Terra and Ven. She stands out more, I think, simply because she's not a damsel in distress AND is a main character, but there are reasons to like Terra and Ven, too.

terrabbs

Yeah, seriously... it's not like Aqua is largely favored over Terra and Ven. She stands out more, I think, simply because she's not a damsel in distress AND is a main character, but there are reasons to like Terra and Ven, too.
i have nothing against her it just seems a majority of the people that have talked about it seem to favor aqua

imarvel

well it's probably cause you know.. all other kh girl characters just have plain old bodies

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
why is aqua so god damn popular

-She can actually fight unlike Kairi
-She's actually good looking unlike Kairi
-She's an important character and one of the three main ones in BbS
-She's magical
-She actually cares about Ven AND Terra whereas Kairi only cares about Sora and not Riku. Basically she's like Xion who wasn't the Kairi in the group.
-She isn't Kairi or a Nobody of Kairi or anything in relation to Kairi other than a name.
-Boobs

fantasy08

She's the first true female on the protagonist side that can wield her own keyblade and be badass while doing it.
She's an equal of her male allies instead of being in the back ground as a damsel in distress with next to no character development.
She's a women and not a child/teen.
Her personality is not mary-suish. A first for a KH female.

Last edited:

terrabbs

-She can actually fight unlike Kairi
-She's actually good looking unlike Kairi
-She's an important character and one of the three main ones in BbS
-She's magical
-She actually cares about Ven AND Terra whereas Kairi only cares about Sora and not Riku. Basically she's like Xion who wasn't the Kairi in the group.
-She isn't Kairi or a Nobody of Kairi or anything in relation to Kairi other than a name.
-Boobs
well i cant argue with that

AllEndsWith-

1. She isn't usless
2. She actually has a Keyblade
3. She's hot...-ter than all the other female characters in KH. (I didn't wanna say that she has boobs, 'cause everyone else is sayin' that.) Although Namine' does come in a close second for me.

..... I'm not creepy, thats what most people think. Har, har, har!

Grey

1. She isn't usless
2. She actually has a Keyblade
3. She's hot...-ter than all the other female characters in KH. (I didn't wanna say that she has boobs, 'cause everyone else is sayin' that.) Although Namine' does come in a close second for me.

..... I'm not creepy, thats what most people think. Har, har, har!

Kairi's hotter than Namine. Then again, I hate Namine, so it may be a bias.

And terrabbs, I was only stating that there really didn't seem to be a large difference in between the popularity of each character. Never said you had something against Aqua ; )

Lonbilly

Awards
Oh, and Aqua isn't a plot device/failed yaoi shield like Kairi.

Lonbilly

Awards
I need some kind of romantic involvment between a male and female characters.

Go play Days. You'll see Roxas is quite the Kairi in that group and obsessed with Xion and not Axel.

Either way, Aqua > All other main KH girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back