• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's armor 0_o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

Just watching the Aqua stream and there is plot hole it would seem. Aqua and Ven both had their armors and helmets still after they left the Keyblade Graveyard. How the hell did Aqua's armor travel to HB with Terranort then?

Hikari221

Kingdom Hearts happened. The armor is there for the same reason Xehanort is there...

leonidus

Yeah, but unless I've seen it wrong, they left KG completely and were floating in space IN armor, AFTER the explosion.

Travakh

Yeah, but unless I've seen it wrong, they left KG completely and were floating in space IN armor, AFTER the explosion.
Yea after the explosion I think Mickey teleported Ven and Aqua back to Yen Sids tower. As to how Aqua ended up in the Dark Margin and Ven at the Room of Awakening is something I still don't get.

SteelChocobo

Website
www.youtube.com
Yea after the explosion I think Mickey teleported Ven and Aqua back to Yen Sids tower. As to how Aqua ended up in the Dark Margin and Ven at the Room of Awakening is something I still don't get.

I dont get it either, but then again i dont think it's been explained.

memoire.mx

no the armor was going with terranort back to RG and leaves Aqua in RoD

wondering why the keyblade has the conception stlye...

HandsUpMcGee

After you watch "Last Episode" it'll all become clear.

Aqua fought Terranort and when she wins, he releases his heart and fall int the RoD. Aqua gave her armour to Terra so he could get out of the RoD as she falls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back