• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aqua's coliseum!?!?!?!??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemie777

so i was playing with terra and could barely beat the coliseum thing. and now i need to do it with aqua, wtf. im talking about the 10 rounds with a time limit. what level were you when you beat it and how you do it.

o yea and i think aqua's not as powerful as either of the other and not storong attacks at alll

BondofWater

Zero graviga, thundaga, and other forms of wide range magic is your best bet for Aqua. You have to remember that Terra is the strongest character, and Aqua is better with Magic

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
For Aqua you rely heavily upon area-based magic if you can (not Fire, Blizzard, or anything that tracks a single or small radius of unversed). I would reccommend have:

1) Magnera is fine, but Magnega is just too good if you really want to go all out
2) Thundara is OK...Thundaga is great, but I wouldn't go out of my way just too get it
3) Stop and a lot of area affected ones, Bind is great one, because after using Magnet you can follow up with Bind
4) A variety of magic, because I enjoyed using Spell Weaver, that finish is great with Magnet
(for example, after getting Spell Weaver and getting her finish...I would strive not trying to use it and instead relying solely on your command deck if you are close to Round 10, Spell Weaver's finish will destory almost all the Jellies if used correctly.)
5) A high lock-on count shotlock

Lemie777

yea never mind it was actually a lot easier with aqua than it was with terra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back