• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzara

In Castle of Dreams, Terra and Aqua run into each other and after discussing a few things, Terra asks Aqua if she "still has the same dream", or something like that. And she says "well, yeah". What are they referring to? I thought it might just be the flashback to the last night they spent all together, but then that's way too recent to be considered a recurring dream that she told Terra about before they left LoD.

So has Aqua's dream not been revealed or did I miss something?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
No... It's this:

The game makes it obvious with the flashback to them discussing dreams that they all have.

I agreed, but... thinking on it now, does it really make sense? By the time she's asked that, Aqua has achieved her dream; she became a Master. So how could she still have the same dream, when that dream has been accomplished? Unless part of her dream is for Terra and Ven to be Masters alongside her.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I agreed, but... thinking on it now, does it really make sense? By the time she's asked that, Aqua has achieved her dream; she became a Master. So how could she still have the same dream, when that dream has been accomplished? Unless part of her dream is for Terra and Ven to be Masters alongside her.
i'm pretty sure it was the dream that they would all be masters. terra probably asks her because she already is one, and wonders if they are still a part of her dream or not

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Also it can be viewed as part of her dream is for the three of them to always be together as friends.

Awards
I always figured that when she said she still had the same dream, she was still referring to being a Keyblade Master, because I don't think she really considers herself one. At least not until the end of the game obviously.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Ven was saying that now that she's a master, she let it go to her head. So sooner than that probably.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Ven was saying that now that she's a master, she let it go to her head. So sooner than that probably.

Ven says that, but there's no reason to believe he's fully right about it. =/

Aqua pretty clearly refers to herself as a trainee rather than a Master in Olympus Coliseum, and she doesn't use her title until the Final Episode. Coming to accept her position as Master is a big part of Aqua's character growth, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back