• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's magic or Kairi's heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witch do you think restored sora's heart Aqua's magic or Kairi's heart? if it's kairi then she'll play a important role in restoring some of the bodys of certain character like Vanitas Xion & ME or even restoring the heartless it may even give her some good ass character development. But if it's Aqua's magic the that piece of jewelry may play a bigger role than just sending kairi to DI.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
what perice of jewelery?
it was most likely kairis heart but i =m not sure it will work for other chracters. he heart was really connected with sora which was the only reason she restored him.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
what perice of jewelery?
it was most likely kairis heart but i =m not sure it will work for other chracters. he heart was really connected with sora which was the only reason she restored him.

The necklace Kairi always wears. Aqua placed magic within it to protect her from the darkness.

Kairi used her PoH powers.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
The charm Aqua used on the necklace was specifically stated to protect Kairi from darkness, so it brought her to two future Keyblade wielders. Unless stated otherwise, that's all the necklace does really, because I don't see how restoring a Heartless to human form would be protecting her from darkness.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It was Kairi's connection to Sora and her princess of Light powers.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
So do anyone think that it may play a role if futhcer games in restoring some of the bodys of certain character???

Not really seeing Kairi had a close relationship with Sora which probably helped her return him to his human form. But maybe that's a power of the PoH, to restore the ones who lost their body.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nomura said that Xehanort thought that Kairi's princess of heart status would lead her to the keyblade wielder. However in truth it was the protection charm Aqua cast on Kairi that lead her safely to a keyblade wielder. Those being Riku and Sora of course.

Caxm

WAIT, If Kairi has a connection to sora and sora (being able to have a connection to anyone) had a connection to someone that was in darkness..... Do you think that mabey they could purify that person.

Mabey that's what Aqua and Ansem were talking about at the end of the game.

lycropath

Given that Jiminy Cricket was able to restore Pinocchio's ailing heart through the power of friendship, I'll have to say it was Kairi who restored Sora in a similar way just on a far grander scale and not the spell Aqua cast on her to lead her to lead her to a guardian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back