• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Aqua's Scenario.

So did he finish Aqua's story or not, and are any of the videos uploaded to youtube like can i watch the vanitas fight on youtube?
1: no, the scenario is still going

2: no. unless you were tuned in to the live stream while the Vanitas boss battle was going, you can't veiw it untill someone does post a video.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com

I have a question for those who've been watching the live streams (terra mostly since his is finished already)
do you get to go each world a second time (like in kh1/kh2) and is there any exploration

The guy who played terra skipped he didn't really complete terra's game....just the story......so don't really know......i guess not since you have to go to each world 3 times....once per character.....this guy didn't go back to any of them...there is a littler exploration.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards

where are u guys watching the live feed for the game???

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Yup. He just finished Command Board (which looks very interesting) and is now playing trough Enchanted Dominion. I hardly see how this pertains to Aquas scenario, though. which is what this thread is about.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

The guy who played terra skipped he didn't really complete terra's game....just the story......so don't really know......i guess not since you have to go to each world 3 times....once per character.....this guy didn't go back to any of them...there is a littler exploration.

wait what?

so you go back to each world 3 times with the same character or only once per each?

captzakksparrow

Yup. He just finished Command Board (which looks very interesting) and is now playing trough Enchanted Dominion. I hardly see how this pertains to Aquas scenario, though. which is what this thread is about.

which? Aqua or Terra? lol im a little confused

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

I was talking about the mebathi999 stream
he's playing as terra, not aqua. so discussion on that scenario belong in the "Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread"

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

wait what?

so you go back to each world 3 times with the same character or only once per each?
They were making an assumption. The player only seemed to be trying to complete the story + exemplify game play. Extra exploration is probably possible, but it's not likely we'll be seeing a lot of it in these video streams.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

They were making an assumption. The player only seemed to be trying to complete the story + exemplify game play. Extra exploration is probably possible, but it's not likely we'll be seeing a lot of it in these video streams.

oh thats good news!

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back