• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
We never saw Aqua at Castle Oblivion...

And we never saw Ven in CoW...

lettuce

There's obviously more to do after completing all three scenarios. The real ending is supposed to be Aqua in the realm of darkness (and that isn't the secret ending). She must go to CO first.

TerravsVentus

These guys doing the live streams are just rushing though the game so we probably missed a lot of stuff

Just wait for Dchiuch's Vidoes/Walkthrough hopefully subbed as well

tenchi ryu

Well what I wish would happen(but 99% wont) is when aqua realizes ven's heart is in sora and sees the good humble guy he is, she start fallen for him, hell if sora can make kairi and namine want to rip his clothes off why not aqua, and she cried over sora, thats progress lol.....

Well what I wish would happen(but 99% wont) is when aqua realizes ven's heart is in sora and sees the good humble guy he is, she start fallen for him, hell if sora can make kairi and namine want to rip his clothes off why not aqua, and she cried over sora, thats progress lol.....

Too bad that would make her a pedo....And he lieks men.

Tatsu

Kairi has Sora whooped right now. He might get interested in Aqua if Kairi gets too restricting. But then again this is a Disney game and we probably wont be seeing a 16 year old with a 28 year old. Unless Aqua is one of those being that takes awhile to age. But most likely Aqua would be a mother/master figure for Sora with Kairi getting jealous.

tenchi ryu

Yea the mother master figure seems most likely, and kairi might get a lil jealous for humor, but for the love of god, can somebody kiss in this series?!!? like DANG all those disney movies with kissing, and sora and kairi cant even peck each other on the cheek

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yea the mother master figure seems most likely, and kairi might get a lil jealous for humor, but for the love of god, can somebody kiss in this series?!!? like DANG all those disney movies with kissing, and sora and kairi cant even peck each other on the cheek

Can they not? That is like Sora kissing Pete.

I don't want to see Sora with Kairi! God she should deserve nothing! With a lower case 'n'!

Amen to that.

MAX_COLA_POWER!

I like this guy's live stream^^. HE ACTUALLY STAYS QUIET! Do we have a link to his archive to see if he's play anybody else's story?

Kentsu13

I like this guy's live stream^^. HE ACTUALLY STAYS QUIET! Do we have a link to his archive to see if he's play anybody else's story?

i agree and pretty good graphics oo i checked/also according to some1 in chat that he hasnt played anymore yet/recorded it so we can assume this is his first scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back