• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvos

Anyone else have a completely different (in a good way) perspective of Aqua after the final chapter was unveiled?

αsiя

space coke
Anyone else have a completely different (in a good way) perspective of Aqua after the final chapter was unveiled?

Her final chapter made me realize that Aqua went through some rough shit

Eternal_Sleep

Kind of....I think Terra got it worse though..

honestly all three of them got it pretty rough. ven had to damage his own heart possibly beyond repair to keep his friends safe. terra had to watch himself commit atrocities and could barely stop himself from strangling one his best friends and the best he could do was stab himself with his own keyblade(well MX's but you know what i mean) just to save his friend. lastly aqua had to subject herself to wandering alone in the dark realm for more than a decade just to save her friend who ironically sacrificed himself to save her.

all three of them consciously subjected themselves to fates that may be worse than death just to save each other. shit as far as fictional friendships go i can't think of any(of the top of my head at least) that is more intense than this.

Allister Rose

French Lover
a commercial about some game appears, showing cherry blossom trees and this song. i dont know the name, but does anyone else does?

Sylvos

Totally.

I already thought she was amazing so I guess I just think she is cooler xD
Heh, I was skeptical in the beginning.

Kind of....I think Terra got it worse though..
Maybe. I think wandering alone in darkness fighting heartless for 12 years with the only sign of hope being the charm-thing she has was a bit worse. Although, on first glance you probably wouldn't realize that she's in a worse-than-death position because of how she somehow keeps composure and stays hopeful throughout the time there.

The attitude of a hero :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
a commercial about some game appears, showing cherry blossom trees and this song. i dont know the name, but does anyone else does?

That is because the player is offline. He probably made that game video a default to show when he is gone. (Lol. you can save people and help stop fires and the girls face is never shown)

Allister Rose

French Lover
That is because the player is offline. He probably made that game video a default to show when he is gone. (Lol. you can save people and help stop fires and the girls face is never shown)

oh ok. i found out the name anyways, it's kimi no tonari de by lida mai. and it's from the game "disaster report 3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back