• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number Zero

^^11 actually. Actually 2 things: 1) Apparently time flows differently in the dark realm which is why she looks the same. 2) Apparently it was a year since Ansem the Wise MET Sora not saw Sora. Nomura himself said that Ansem was referring to when he met Sora.

Oh, yeah. One last thing: Does Aqua love Ven??

Allister Rose

French Lover
^^11 actually. Actually 2 things: 1) Apparently time flows differently in the dark realm which is why she looks the same. 2) Apparently it was a year since Ansem the Wise MET Sora not saw Sora. Nomura himself said that Ansem was referring to when he met Sora.

Oh, yeah. One last thing: Does Aqua love Ven??

Aqua loves bth ven and terra. so yeah.....it does appear like she has been much closer to ven from what i've seen. but no it's equal

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah i also felt a romantic vibe off of that for some reason.....

but anyways, aqua sees ven and terra as brothers

Sylvos

So I guess, by saying the whole "just meeting Sora" thing, that Ansem didn't survive, and that Aqua is still alone right now?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So I guess, by saying the whole "just meeting Sora" thing, that Ansem didn't survive, and that Aqua is still alone right now?

No, Nomura said that Ansem was thrown into the realm of darkness by the explosion. Ansem did survive, he is with Aqua in the realm of darkness and that scene takes place not too long after KH2.

T

The Spoiler

If it was a year her hair would have grown, and she would starve. Im sure it was nothing more than a few days.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
If it was a year her hair would have grown, and she would starve. Im sure it was nothing more than a few days.
Sora doesn't seem to starve, nor does Riku, the King, Cloud, and a whole lotta other people. And who is to say that they don't age differently and slowly.

And also, When I'm looking at the scene with Aqua and Riku and Sora. I can't help but think that she kinda chose Sora to be a keyblade wielder.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
I imagine there is food in the realm of darkness. still nomura said she stayed there fora long time, it's up to us to define "long time"

SuperSailorEarth

to her, its felt like a long, immesurable time. Thats all we really need to know.

But after seeing all the videos of BBS for the first time today, I think its plausible to say that all the crap thats happened to Sora is because of Aqua. If she had let Terra fall into darkness (and use it against him like a prison cell) then he wouldn't of been able to wreak havoc against the worlds as a heartless or nobody. Aqua could of rescued Ven and gone back to Terra later? Idk. just a thought.

Allister Rose

French Lover
to her, its felt like a long, immesurable time. Thats all we really need to know.

But after seeing all the videos of BBS for the first time today, I think its plausible to say that all the crap thats happened to Sora is because of Aqua. If she had let Terra fall into darkness (and use it against him like a prison cell) then he wouldn't of been able to wreak havoc against the worlds as a heartless or nobody. Aqua could of rescued Ven and gone back to Terra later? Idk. just a thought.

that's what some felt, but can you really blame aqua?

i mean, did she knew what was going on when she saved him?

SuperSailorEarth

that's what some felt, but can you really blame aqua?

i mean, did she knew what was going on when she saved him?

I mean, I didn't mean it as blame, just a thought. But, I just found it interesting that an act that was a sacrifice out of friendship had such negative consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back