• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are all of 3D's cutscenes voiced?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
So just to clarify:
KH3D - no speech bubble scenes
KH3 - no fish face

That's where this trend is headed, right? My optimism is as unmatched as it is unwarranted. :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There are the speech bubble option boxes (you know like KH1 had with the "I want to start my journey in the morning" "I want to start it in afternoon" "blah blah night"), but not full out scenes in bubbles.

Key Wielder

Awards
I was spoiled by the lack of speech bubbles in BBS, so this is definitely good news. Thanks for confirming, Master Spockanort!

On the 3D issue, I believe Mr. Nomura said that he suggested only using the 3D feature for cutscenes rather than gameplay, so I would think that means all the cutscenes are in 3D.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There are the speech bubble option boxes (you know like KH1 had with the "I want to start my journey in the morning" "I want to start it in afternoon" "blah blah night"), but not full out scenes in bubbles.
Like in BBS where the only text boxes were when you talked to someone in the field, or you wanted to progress the game.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
It's actually really fun to use the 3D for the Dive sequences. They were made to be played in 3D xD
Yeah I was going to say, I imagine the Dive portions would be especially effective in 3D. Still, I hope...

On the 3D issue, I believe Mr. Nomura said that he suggested only using the 3D feature for cutscenes rather than gameplay, so I would think that means all the cutscenes are in 3D.
...that this is true. I really don't like (and can't much see) the 3DS's 3D. So it would be nice if the gameplay wasn't hugely effected by it one way or the other. The cutscenes...I'll deal. Somehow. :x

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I mean Nomura also said that KH3D isn't meant to be played with the 3D on for a long period of time, so you really will only ever want to turn it on when you are Diving and during cutscenes. You can do it during gameplay...but you won't be losing anything from it.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
When I'm jumping from wall to wall and spinning around light poles the 3D will be on.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I fail to see how that was even relevant as a joke and not just annoying spam.

Regardless of that, I'm looking forward to seeing how well the game as a whole looks, and dem cutscenes too. :3

I hope there's a Theater Mode again. ^.^

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am all for the 3D, but I will probably stick to keeping it on only during cutscenes and moments when I think it will add something to the game experience. Mostly because I am prone to get bad headaches when watching 3D for too long, which sucks because I would keep it on way more if it did not give me a headache.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com
I'm probably going to use the 3D function for the entirety of the game. I don't know if it will give me headaches or not, and I'm not entirely sure I care, either. Just seeing Sora and Riku and Dream Eaters popping out from the screen would be amazing.

Ah, I know. Two playthroughs. One, I'll have 3D on the whole time. Then the second, I'll decide how often I need to turn the 3D off to keep from getting a migraine, and turn it off during some gameplay. I like this idea.

Awards
I have a feeling jumping around all over the place with 3D on will melt my eyes... I'll use it for cutscenes and stuff though, like everyone seems to be doing...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
3D doesn't seem to present itself to be a problem to me, I'll probably use it throughout the whole game and only turn it off when my eyes hurt. It only causes me eye-strain, not headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back