• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are Roxas' keyblades real a new look (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Well, I'd like to share a thought. Just something I came up with. Kind of common sense.

Roxas is Sora. Sora is Roxas. They are connected. Using Sora, Roxas is able to wield a/the keyblade(s). Pretty simple. He summons Sora's keyblade while he's sleeping. Since Sora isn't using it, it allows Roxas to use it, by using the connection he has with Sora. It's kind of like a loophole into using the keyblade.

During their battle.. well, you could say THAT was fake. The fight could have taken place in Sora's head...? Proof of this is that Sora just kind of blacks out and returns. Donald and Goofy said that he hadn't gone anywhere ( I'm not 100% sure on this, since I haven't played the game in a while ).

So, the keyblades/keyblade he was using was indeed Sora's, and he used it by utilizing the connection he had with him. Make sense?

Well, I've no idea if this is right or not. Just something that would make you right.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I'd like to share a thought. Just something I came up with. Kind of common sense.

Roxas is Sora. Sora is Roxas. They are connected. Using Sora, Roxas is able to wield a/the keyblade(s). Pretty simple. He summons Sora's keyblade while he's sleeping. Since Sora isn't using it, it allows Roxas to use it, by using the connection he has with Sora. It's kind of like a loophole into using the keyblade.

During their battle.. well, you could say THAT was fake. The fight could have taken place in Sora's head...? Proof of this is that Sora just kind of blacks out and returns. Donald and Goofy said that he hadn't gone anywhere ( I'm not 100% sure on this, since I haven't played the game in a while ).

So, the keyblades/keyblade he was using was indeed Sora's, and he used it by utilizing the connection he had with him. Make sense?

Well, I've no idea if this is right or not. Just something that would make you right.

Well, wait a minute. Roxas wields the keyblade in 358/2 Days too. And Sora's awake then. If what you says is right, then how is he using it in that game? Kinda confusing. I mean. There can't be two Kingdom Keys can there? Hm. I just dunno.

And Donald and Goofy said Sora just disappeared, and then they had to fight some nobodies.

But I know the keyblades aren't fake. Even the one Roxas used in the data Twilight Town most likely wasn't fake, it just appeared from struggle weapon which was made of data.

I

The Show Must Go On
How does Roxas pull the Oathkeeper & Oblivion out of nowhere during his battles with Axel & Riku?

The same way Sora pulls his keyblades out of nowhere? It's called a game. Everyone just randomly has their weapons when they need them. Not that hard of a concept to grasp, dear.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
I almost lost my logic for a second. Kya just smacked me in the face.

Anyway, yes, there could be more than one Kingdom Key.

Well, wait a minute. Roxas wields the keyblade in 358/2 Days too. And Sora's awake then. If what you says is right, then how is he using it in that game? Kinda confusing. I mean. There can't be two Kingdom Keys can there? Hm. I just dunno.

I'll worry about that when 358/2 days comes out. After all, there's practically zilch for information regarding it.

I can say that it's possible that there are two Kingdom Keys. But I'm not 'sure'. This would solve everything, though. Sora uses one, Roxas uses one. Roxas uses it in the way I explained Sora uses it. What other keyblade does Sora use when he dual wields? Exactly. It's kind of one of those faint mysterious questions that no one seems to ask until they speculate and actually think "why and how could this be happening".

Of course, it's a game, and they can do whatever they want without reasoning.

Revenant-Wings

Yes, how does he? I've always wondered that myself. Are they made of data, like everything else in virtual Twilight Town.

Well Roxas is the Keyblade's Choosen One even Axel says that..I mean Sora and Roxas both are because their apart of each other..Just like the other guy said he just does it normally. Roxas starts figuring out what it's called. Sora already knew what the Keyblade was..Again yes it's just a game.

Xarcsol15

new thought. but first 358/2 days is during sora's ony year sleep. so he is asleep. oathkeeper and oblivion probably popped up during the fight against riku and axel's fights because he was closer to his nobody self. the key of destiny. numeber XIII not the oblivious twilight town boy. and to explain his surprise at sora's summoning he could summon them out of thin air as sora does but like in traverese town in the first game he was surpirsed that once made into matter it could return if taken. every time roxas's keyblade was taken from him he got up and grabbed it back himself. nobbody else told him what he could do with it. oh and goofy and donald said during roxas v. sora that he dissappeared. i.e. into thin air.

EDIT: scratch that the key blade returned to him in twilight town uring the axel v. roxas. my bad.

Last edited:
R

Roxiago

actually roxas's keyblades are both real to me because he technically has a heart which is ven's so he got sora's and vens​

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
^ Spoiler. >.>;;
And what was the point of the revival of a really old thread. :\

You haven't noticed? New members always revive old threads like this, but this one definitely takes the cake. The OP was from April 07, and the last post was from December 07 :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back