• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are Sora and Kairi offically a couple?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Sora

I have to agree with PostMental. Sora is an uber virgin, its so sad for him. Although you know his mind has wandered to the nether regions (see ending cutscene from Port Royal, first visit).

But, as I said before, they are not official yet, and its because of Disney! (Evil people) I say this because its perfectly alright with them to brutally slaughter the mother (Bambi), or just have the mother figure missing (dont believe there was one in the Lion King, Awol in Finding Nemo, many others im sure, haven't watched many recently...)

So, we've already established that Sora's a neophyte in the bedroom arts, but what about Kairi? There's some food for thought...

And li'lwitch, technically the paopu friut has been shared 2 times already. The cave drawing previously referenced, and the Oathkeeper keychain! And if anyone has beaten KH2 and sat through all the cutscenes, at one point, Sora extracts it from his pocket, and holds it in his hand, part of a hand shake. That makes 2 times out of that particular version of fruit, by itself, now that I think about it...
And also, look closely at the keychain. Kairi drew a version of Sora's head on one of the points, at the very least his hair. So now they need to consummate this partnership with a kiss already. I don't know what Disney has against that.

Finally, Kairi now wields a keyblade. That means that much interaction will occur in saving the worlds, as a hero's work is never done (or heroine's, interesting that's its so close to the drug spelling...). So a one-night-stand would backfire pretty badly for Sora, making things really difficult.

Before I forget, you don't spend that much time looking for a person, if you don't care about them enough to make a "hit and run" ok with yourself!!!!!!

Welshcake

I think someone should to make a poll on this question, see what everyone thinks, then decide.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
No,Sora and Kairi are not an actual couple. At this point, they're just close friends who care for each other. With more time though, the friendship might grow to something more. So, no Sora and Kairi are not a couple........yet.:cool:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Totally, the hug, and the handshake when they both reunited symbolised the start of their relationship. If you look at their body language at the end of the game, they seem like a couple.

Atleast that is what I think.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
Well i'm not sure if they're a couple yet; but you can see their feelings for each other are growing. Like with the secret place, they've both seen the drawing, and both know the other has feelings for the other, but they haven't admitted it and that's what makes it cute ^_^.

So hopefully it would be official in kh3 that the two express their feelings; if not Nomura's going to get hate mail from every fan of the pairing in the world ^^'

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Gwah, I'm probably the most fanatical SoraxKairi fangirl you will ever find...I'd be inclined to say that the "couple" status begins at the very end of KH2, if at all. That hug in TWTNW was pretty darn special, and if you remember, during the ending Sora was running through the water toward her pretty fast and we have no idea what would have happened if Goofy, Donald, and Mickey hadn't suddenly appeared. xD

I think Sora seeing the paopu drawings in the Secret Place was a good indicator that something will happen soon with this relationship...oh, gosh, I really hope so.

Sora x Kairi forever! <3<3<3

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I think once Sora and Kairi, even though it is true they lie each other (you can tell), confess to each other or kiss or something, they can be a couple.
I mean, its obvious they like each other and all, but how can they be a couple if they won't even kiss or say something like "i love you"? Geez... xp

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
When they share a paopu, that'll be enough for me, perhaps a kiss but disney is so retarded with this game

ace12993

oh, ok. What if Riku and Kairi were a couple? that would be pretty random.

if that would happen, the whole game would be fd up. I mean through out all that hard work, in KH and KH2 and soon KH3 that Sora has been through it would be definetly retarded. I mean i would be pretty pissed if i would practically waste 2-3 years trying to save this one girl and after all that she goes out wif my best freind.....i mean if that would happen it would spoil the whole story line. Although it would be hilarious to see kiari go out with riku in KH3 and dumps him in KH4 and asks sora out, and sora rejects her....but thats just me:closedeyes:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yeah, I'd be mad too. Probably wouldn't speak to her ever again.

But Kairi wants Sora though.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Of course, it isn't real. If it was we'd all have gummi ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back