• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are Sora and Kairi offically a couple?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Yeah, but do you daydream about one of your female friends. Because Sora is beginning to daydream about Kairi. It happened twice in KH2. Once in Port Royal and then we the gamers finally saw what was going on in his brain in Halloween Town.

Sora likes her and wants her.

Balla

Other thing of why they can't be a couple is because its a game with disney in it and there only 16 thats not old anough to kiss so they can't kiss intill there about 18 or older i know it sux

Puck

^That would suck. I prefer Riku to get with a new female character that Nomura might create.

Puck

If they made a character similiar to Yuna, that would be perfect for Riku.

Lord_Sora

They haven't announced it. You can see that they care for eachother.
A blind man would be able to see that.
I would say it's as official as it can be with out being spoken. Like the promise made over the oathkeeper keychain, and the fact that Sora is constantly looking for her. On the same note, you could say that there's a thing going between Riku and Sora, because the same thing is happening. So the yaoi on the net is on to something. And for those of you who don't know what that is, don't look for it, except for on deviantart, 'cuz it's kept PG there.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
A lot of my firends just finish KH2 then we started talking about the relationship between Sora and Kairi. My friends thinks its official that there a couple ever since Kairi huged Sora near the end. But I don't really think there a couple... yet:wub: ha! lol! what do u guys think?

While OFFICIALLY they aren't a couple. At least not yet, when they get older, I think Kairi will take Sora's virginity.

And then tell Selphie.

That's usually how things like that happen.

Little_Red

betch.
A lot of my firends just finish KH2 then we started talking about the relationship between Sora and Kairi. My friends thinks its official that there a couple ever since Kairi huged Sora near the end. But I don't really think there a couple... yet:wub: ha! lol! what do u guys think?

everybody thinks that, and I shall truly relish the day when Sora finally tells her how her feels about her, or vice versa. Who knows? Maybe they'll finally share a paopu fruit!

DragonRider1234

i think sora already has told kairi but not with words
remember at the end of KH1 when kairi saw sora's drawing of him giving her the paupu fruit and then seh drew anther one with her giving it to him.
but i still dont think they are a couple. they havent been together long enough. they havent even started holding hands. watch as soon as sora get some action he'll leave her.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
watch as soon as sora get some action he'll leave her.

Noooo. Sora's a virgin. You can tell by the way he acts. He's not the type to hit n quit. Like I said, Kairi will take Sora's virginity.

But in all seriousness, when they get older, they'll probably date. By then KH3 will be happening or have already happened. Hopefully the story, and the characters will be more developed by then, so that we may see more emotions.

Also about the virginity thing, I wasn't kidding. I actually believe she's gonna be Sora's first...

I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back