• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are Sora and Kairi offically a couple?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Sora

We'd have gummi ships, keyblades, and be out slayin' heartless all day. Then come back here to brag about how many heartless we finished off...
Wouldn't that be fun...?

I'd also like to add that, Puck, I don't think that Kairi would ever look quite like that picture, which I'm interested to know how exactly you came across it, but she will have her own brand of beauty on that level, I think.

And Ms. Pollen, you are obviously a big fan of yaoi, you dirty, naughty girl. But you have a bit of a point, because the yaoi fanpeople aren't unfounded in their thoughts, but it's definitly not as bad as Axel's "mistake". LOL.

Last edited:

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
WRONG PUCK if they came once or twice they would be a couple

^^

well you see, If a hero kills 13 people, then runs of 13 floors of a castle just for a girl, you would think we would have the balls to ask her out, but no, not sora.

I so agree with that. If a guy risked his life for me and I liked him I would want him to ask me out.

mogcaiz

Website
mogcaiz.deviantart.com
....we have no idea what would have happened if Goofy, Donald, and Mickey hadn't suddenly appeared. xD

Thats exactly the "problem" if we can call it that....
Sora and kairi cant have a close official relationship cause the worlds need sora to save them ^^
Im so happy that they two cant be anything more than friends... cause that means more Kingdom hearts, and more fighting for sora/us :D

However.. I like the cutscenes and imagine they can show their true feelings for eachother ^^

Khaston

Im so happy that they two cant be anything more than friends... cause that means more Kingdom hearts, and more fighting for sora/us :D

I'm sure Kairi would understand that Sora has to fight, he can still have his relationship with her.

mogcaiz

Website
mogcaiz.deviantart.com
I'm sure Kairi would understand that Sora has to fight, he can still have his relationship with her.

A good bf always take time to be with his gf :p
I cant really remember when sora had such time to spare :p
Anyways, you get my point :p They know they wont have time for eachother because Sora is the keyblade chosen one. Same story as Spiderman & Mary Jane and superman and lous lane to mention a few :p

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It all depends. Since Kairi is starting to fight, she might accompany Sora on his adventures. I personally hope so. Because that would mean Kairi and Riku can be Sora's party members instead of Donald and Goofy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back