• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are they going to tell us more about Apprentice Xehanort in the future?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
since he seems to be the most mysterious xehanort.

we dont know a lot about him nor what type of personality he had before he was corrupted within ansems experiments.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
They don't really NEED to, but it would clarify why he had Aqua's armor and whe she's in the RoD, when she was clearly n the TR when BBS ended.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think when the "new" reborn Xehanort will come he will have about the same personality of Xehanort the apprentice...just remember the snot nosed kid who kicked his butt. I honestly don't know. You kind of see his personality in the Secret Ending of BBS he seemed to be arrogant and shy kind of

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
They should do that. Also they might explain some of that in the Ultamania.

Lelouch

They don't need a whole game for it, but a good lengthy flashback could always help for whatever the next main KH game ends up being called.

X

Xion_Kawaii14

They should tell us but it's very unlikely that they will because they want us to wait~ XD

Ahaha... I can't wait to play Birth by Sleep!!! Hehe >:]

Gram

Banned
Awards
They should tell us but it's very unlikely that they will because they want us to wait~ XD

Ahaha... I can't wait to play Birth by Sleep!!! Hehe >:]
1. WELCOME 2 THE FORUMS!

2 i dotn think they should, we know enough.
MX pocessed terra, lost memories, became a heartless and nobody, then sora pwn'd them.

Awards
They probably will, actually.
We have the general gist of what happened in the interval between BbS and KH1 (through the Ansem Reports), but Nomura mentioned that there are still pieces that need to be expounded.
As Nomura himself said, there's a difference between talking about a scenario and actually depicting it, so that in itself is a strong hint that we'll get to see the Ansem Reports come to life.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
so most likely there will be like a collection of cutscenes explaining who Apprentice Xehanort was like, i guess. i kinda wanna know what made Ienzo turn on Ansem too xD jk

T

the barfman

Sora's dad seems more mysterious than apprentice xehanhort(if sora ever had a dad0s1britishguy

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Perhaps, they might, maybe they'll show how Organization XIII formed and how their Somebodies lost thier hearts, excluding Roxas.

MeggieKeyblader

They probably will, actually.
We have the general gist of what happened in the interval between BbS and KH1 (through the Ansem Reports), but Nomura mentioned that there are still pieces that need to be expounded.
As Nomura himself said, there's a difference between talking about a scenario and actually depicting it, so that in itself is a strong hint that we'll get to see the Ansem Reports come to life.

Yeah, I think there'll be flashback cutscenes showing the Reports, like some of their experiments and stuff, as well as the downfall of Radiant Garden and the creation of the Organization. I'm pretty sure there's not gonna be a game about it, though, because Nomura said that we could basically figure out what happens between the end of BbS and KH1(which kinda kills the possibility of a Riku/Mickey/Aqua game in the RoD, too).

I'd like to see more of Apprentice Xehanort's personality. It makes the series more well rounded if we know the personalities of all the characters even the bad guys, most good video games/movies/books etc go in-depth on the bad guy's personality... I don't get why people don't want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back