• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are they releasing 1.5 HD in NA and EU in the fall because...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
The original Kingdom Hearts was released in the fall? Are they trying to do the same thing where they released it in March in Japan and then 6 months later in September in North America and then in November in Europe? Yeah I guess thats like a clever nod to that, but come on. If that's why theyre doing it, it's silly and unfair. The only reason it took that long in the first place is because of all the additional features they were adding to the international versions. The only thing that theyre doing for the NA and EU versions are the same things they did with the Japanese version; new voice recording for the Days scenes. There's no reason it should be taking THAT long, unless theyre just trying to release it at the same times. I mean, I'm not trying to whine, I'm very grateful and excited for it. But that's a little long... But since it is taking that long, they better f*cking fix the lip syncing for Re:CoM at least.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Honestly, we don't know why it's being released in the fall.
Besides, gives them more time to focus on syncing 358/2 Days, and gives them the possibility to re-sync Re:CoM.

The best thing for you to do know is just to distract yourself until the date. There's plenty of great games you should play between here and now(Like the Last of Us) and perhaps there's school work you can distract yourself with.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
so far, COM, KH2, and DDD are the only ones that didnt get a fall release in the US, so there might be a pattern of success here.

It's probably a business decision that they might take advantage of for lip synch.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I like to think that the reason it's coming out then is because they need the extra time to make Riku's Halloween Town costume.

Monkey D. Rocky

I hope KH1.5 comes out as fast as possible, but come on guys...we've been waiting for more than half a decade for KH3! I think we can wait for only 6 months for KH1.5. But I feel like the time between the Japanese and international releases is perfect, but I wouldn't mind a summer release like KH3D.

Mr Yippie

its getting released so sony can have a backup guaranteed sale in the fall season

its strictly business

wii.red24

I hope KH1.5 comes out as fast as possible, but come on guys...we've been waiting for more than half a decade for KH3! I think we can wait for only 6 months for KH1.5. But I feel like the time between the Japanese and international releases is perfect, but I wouldn't mind a summer release like KH3D.

Damn i cant believe its been almost 7 years since KH2 time passes by pretty fast.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I'd imagine there'd be localization/distribution issues, as well. Marketing a game in Japan can't nearly be the same as marketing the same game in bigger and more populated regions such as the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back