• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

are you excited about kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mathew17986

im most definitley excited about kh2

plz express your thaughts about kh2 and how excited you are about it

X DoubleSunday

im really excited!! it's kind of hard or weird to express. just the thought of playing the levels i've seen in cutscenes in brave form and what not..i'm just anticipating!

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
no, i'm not excited. in fact, I'm not looking forward to it, like doing homework.

OF COURSE I'M EXCITED!

pokeman54

im not excited. the only time i'll be is probably after i go yell at stan who works at gamestop after i return my copy of kingdom hearts 2 that had a disc read error in my ps2 slimline...which then considering the pushover he is, give me a full refund and a free copy of kh2...with all those other goodies

keybaldemasterme

naww i`m not excited....i`ve only been checking out thiswebsite for the last 2 years for my own pleasure.... HECK YES I`M FREAKIN` EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
i'm not too excited....i have already played the japan version.....but i'll buy the english one too.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
This will prolly end up getting closed becuz of the Release Date Discussion Sticky Thread made so you can post if you are excited or post your thoughts on KH2.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Oh yeah, I am excited! I can't wait! only two days are left now. I hope that the time goes by really fast. I can't believe that after 4 years, the game is almost here. I am so happy :D

Justsoul

Kingdom Hearts 2? What is that? Oh, am I excited about it? Yes I am I have been waiting for 3 years, stranger!

Who would say no?

[-JF-]

When it gets out in NA, it,s still some months before it gets out in Europe, where i so happen to live. (I wish i didnt though), so i,m excited for you guys, but not for myself. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back