• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you getting BBS day one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

getting bbs day one?

• Yes

Votes: 100 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janus Q

i preordered it for the psp decals, not to mention i'm guilting my family into buying it since none of them got me a birthday present this year

ManOfTheBand

Getting it on the 1st. Already preordered it. They're sending it straight to my home on tuesday. Cant wait!

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Wow, 44 said yes and 1 said no. We have alot of dedicated fans here.

Kalub19

I have to wait til its shipped to my house so i wont get my bundle til the 8th. For some reason the game is release day shipping but the bundle is not. Its OK I guess ill just postpone me screaming like a school girl for one day!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
lmao, I love how me and another person are the only ones who aren't getting it on day one.

I didn't pre-order and I probably won't. I remember checking two Gamestops for a copy of Days on the day of the release, and both didn't have it. I'll just get it a week or two after it releases.

I'm not in a rush to play BBS right now, anyway. I still need a memory thingy for my PSP. Oh, and not to mention I have school to worry about.

Xethorsiph

Of course I am, why wouldn't I? I mean, with the PSP Go! I don't have to wait in line or......

Yeah, FML. I'm hoping against hope that despite everything I've read that BBS will be on the Go! I cannot express in words how....how angry and depressed I will be when it's not.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
lmao, I love how me and another person are the only ones who aren't getting it on day one.

I didn't pre-order and I probably won't. I remember checking two Gamestops for a copy of Days on the day of the release, and both didn't have it. I'll just get it a week or two after it releases.

I'm not in a rush to play BBS right now, anyway. I still need a memory thingy for my PSP. Oh, and not to mention I have school to worry about.

I think there's a thread on how to balance easch other

DA GAME PLAN or something

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I already have it pre-ordered. And it's from Shop-To.net, who are orgasmic retailer gods in my opinion. Why? Because you get the game from them earlier than release date

I'm really looking forward to this. I enjoyed the japanese version so much that it gives me some hope.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Hell yeah. I got it preordered and fully paid off months ago. And the guidebook. I'm waking up earlier than usual and heading up there to get my stuff. Since I don't have school, I've got an advantage.

Was Xigbar day awesome? It was for me!!! And tomorrow, Xemnas Day, should be good, too. But Tuesday will be best, because it's Birth by Sleep Day!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back