• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you getting BBS day one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

getting bbs day one?

• Yes

Votes: 100 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I didn't preorder. :/ I'll get it that weekend. I have Homecoming crap and tests anyways. :p

impart

Climb The Sky
gonna walk my ass over and be there when they open, because my sister has the damn car on Tuesday's

my gamestop isn't too far from where I live. so that's good.

then im going to play it on the way home and most likely get hit by a car because im not looking where im going.

Birthday Thunder

Gonna go on tuesday morning with a couple of friends and get it. We all are so excited to get our bundles. Lord knows, I am. I've been waiting for this game for like, 3 years.

GameGirl709

Awards
Definitely. Am planning on going over there as soon as I am done with work on Tuesday. I can hardly wait.

denizenofevil

Yup. I preordered it a few months ago and I refuse to wait any longer. I will get it as soon as the store opens since I'm still on summer vacation.

UnrelentingLight

I've played the JP version and loved it, I'm currently playing it on critical mode and plan on buying it on day one. Unfortunately I have school that day :(

NamiSora

Castle Oblivion, emo-ing it up with Zexion.
I am.
My mom said she'll pick it up for me in the morning while I'm at school since I already pre-ordered it 3 months ago.
Though, I won't beable to play it in tilll 8:00pm that night because of my busy schedule.
Plus my best friend is coming over to my house. (She loves KH and doesn't have a PSP.) I don't want to be rude and play it in front of her.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Definitely getting it day one! As early as I can on day one, too! D: I WILL STAND OUTSIDE AND WAIT FOR THE STORE TO OPEN IF I MUST *coughhack* XD; Then play it straight through for days, at least until school starts. Mehhhhhh. :C

I've gotten all of the KH games (excluding KH1) on the same day that they've come out. (Or as close to it as possible, as seen with KH2 being delayed. RAAAAAAGE NOT REALLYYYYY >___>) It's an awesome tradition! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back