• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Monday? That's a Thursday :p
2 days of school(where you can play it before, after, lunch, recess, to and from) and then the weekend ;D
Well, actually one day of school if you get it Thursday afternoon.

Err i made a mistake i was looking at march. whoops, nvm. i still hate having to stop save and continue every so often it ruins the tension that gets build up. you can imagine getting pass a cool cut-scene and psyched for what's about to come just to get interupped by something. might wait till friday afternoon and play then. do you know how hard it will be to prevent myself from playing even though i have a copy on my bedside table?! that one day will be filled with so much temptation. hopefully school can keep me occupied on thursday. seriously i truly think wont think i will make it to friday.

*sighs* ATM we can only wait. seems so close now, only 18 days for us now... kinda feel sorry for all you guys getting it on the 31st.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Well, I guess I am getting it on day 1. My only friend who plays Kingdom Hearts ironically ordered it at the same store as me so we're just gonna pick it up together. :)

State

Awards
This was probably the worst summer break to have summer homework and to have to learn a year's worth of Spanish for a placement test this fall. All I want to do is play KH 3d. Ugh....
Yeah, my country's System doesn't know what Summer Homework is, lol.

State

Awards
I'm lucky school starts August 8th (Wednesday); eight days after the game's release, so I have a week and a day to finish it (and knowing my track record with KH games, I'll at least arrive at the final world in three days).

Retro

Awards
Lol, I don't start my senior year until September 9th.
But I'm not getting 3D on release either :/

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I go to a year-around school, so I have to go back tomorrow. :( At least school hours are shorter than normal public school and I usually do not get too much homework if any. I will be playing KH3D the day it is released, or at least I hope so. I pre-ordered the MoM edition and ordered a 3DS online.

Retro

Awards
Has it been confirmed that 3D only has local multiplayer? I'm scared to search any further, because I don't want to spoil the game more than I already have :(

raycat27_2003

Awards
Yes. Now all I have to do is finish paying off my pre-orders. I bought 2 copies. One for my and one for my friend.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Has it been confirmed that 3D only has local multiplayer? I'm scared to search any further, because I don't want to spoil the game more than I already have :(

Yes it's only local. But they have tournaments for Flick Rush built into the game, so it's not like you need to know someone to play it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No. I already have a regular DS. I'm not buying a 3DS just to play one game.
If you really wanted to, the 3DS is capable of playing regular DS games. You could trade in your DS, get a 3DS, play your old DS games, play Kingdom Hearts, and get some other awesome games like Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Kid Icarus or the New Super Mario Bros 2 game.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Yes, I will be getting DDD.
I'm trying to figure out if I should wait for a 3DS XL or get the little original with two crappy games and a starter kit. It's gonna take all my savings, but I guess that's what they're for. :D

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Yes, I will be getting DDD.
I'm trying to figure out if I should wait for a 3DS XL or get the little original with two crappy games and a starter kit. It's gonna take all my savings, but I guess that's what they're for. :D

I'd say wait it out; it's the better option in the long run. You'll get your game, either way.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'd say wait it out; it's the better option in the long run. You'll get your game, either way.

Not necessarily, as others have pointed out the XL version is very large, almost too large to be portable without being a huge hassle. Plus things may look more stretched given the bigger screen. So I, personally, think the original version of the 3DS is better anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back