• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you going to be annoyed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom_Sora2

I just wanted to know if any of you (or is it just me?) are going to be annoyed if KH2 is not released in at least the first week of March. :confused:

Ok i know it was said that it was spring 2006 and there was no confirmed set date in March(Still isent!) but they did say March.
So im just wondering if there are going to be any other annoyed people out there if KH2 doesn’t come out till late March or April even.

Sry if this is pointless but i just wanted to know how all of you would feel because we have been waiting years for this game. :(

UnknownEnigma

well...they didnt say when in march...march 15th for all we know but just dont worry just that if we wear lots of green kh2 will come out!! haha jk but yeah it may be march 30 or 1st who knows maybe in between but i wont be annoyed ill be sad/frustrated/confused so many emotions...

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Release dates don't seem to mean much to SE. If I remember correctly, there was no official release date for FFX until it was actually released. It was predicted to come out in early 2002, but it ended up shipping early a few days before Christmas in 2001. In other words, whether or not the game has a release date or not is irrelevant. SE will release the game once they're ready.

emily_13

Website
www.myspace.com
kinda, but not really, SE said sometime in march, not exactly the first week, personally i want it to come out sometime around march 20th so i can play it during spring break and not have to worry about school

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I agree w/ the Spring Break. But I already have the game in Japanese but still want to play it in english.

surfer1593

im annoyed that it didnt come out in september like it was supposed to!!! :mad:

RiseAgainst

I am going to be very very annoyed if it doesn't come out by March 1, because that is the date I have already in my mind and if it changes Im going to insane

DualWeilder.

as long as it comes out in march ill be fine...but everyday im frustrated because of the many delays its had. But ya if it comes out later than march i will be very annoyed, angry and basicly every other emotion thats bad

lonely_soul

yeah i probably would be but whatever
already waited a long time
but as long as it comes out in March its cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back