• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you going to come on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What will you do?

• Stay off; I don't want to spoil the game.

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • I'll try to stay off, but I don't think I'll be successful; I'll give in eventually!

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • I'll keep going on. I can't help it.

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • I dunno, depends on the intensity of my curiosity.

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • I dunno. I'll find out later.

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
:eek: i know what ill do. ill start my old FF XI character back up. thats nice and time consuming i decided i might come back on in a month or so to see if there are any more drives or anything and find out if Roxas is really BHKs name.;)

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I have been waiting for this game for about 3 years now, and I KNOW that I do not want to spoil anymore of the game that hasn't been yet.
Besides, I've ruined tons of it already. Tron, PotC...
I remember when people said "I know what BHK's name is!!" and I said to myself "Alright! No more spoilers!!"...but of course- I gave in.

But for Christmas I plan on getting a new Video game to tide me over till the release.
That's my advice to all KH American fans! Go out and buy a great video game and force yourself to fall in love with it. That'll make the time fly far faster!

dejah

:|
trust me luv...

everytime you go on the net... your fingers will automatically type:
forums.khinsider.com

you wont know wot's hit you!

Lunar Knight

American Person
I really don't mind spoilers. I wonder if that's akward? I'm thinking about starting to play FF games. Got any recommendations anyone?

T-S

I will try my hardest not to go into the spoiler treads but I'm too damn curious :). After I find the release date for the rest of us, then I won't be on unless they have a new trailor or something. Oh and KEYblade_chain, add Star Ocean TTEOT and Dragon Quest 8 to your list of games to play while you wait

HeartlessOfDoom

I'm so proud of myself........ I DIDN'T WATCH THE INTRO OR THE 1ST CUTSCENE! YA! I'm showing self-control, waiting for the game.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
for FF games my favorite was Final Fantasy 7. thats a real good game. and they just came out with another remake of FF 4 which is also a good game so thatll be easy to get. and if u can find it final fantasy 5 is good. FF 4 takes me about 15 hours to beat though, so it doesnt really take much time. but if its ur first time playing FF 7 then thatll take up some time. just some suggestions KB Chain

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
im going to try to stay off the forums as best as i can too. i dont want anymore spoilers cuz it kinda ruins the game for me and i been waitin for the game for 4 YEARS BY THE TIME IT COMES OUT. anyway by the time we go back to school, time might go by fast i guess.

p.s. I will only come here if i need to post my videos

Whispered.Hope

Hmm, I've probably spoiled myself enough with the Opening FMV and Cutscene and such. I'll probably try to stay away from this section of KHI.

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
i dont think seeing stuff from the game would realy make a difference to me... i would still buy the game and enjoy the challenge of the game even if iknew a lot about it. im prob not going to ruin the ending of the game... but some information i will look at.. and i would like to get a feel of whats going on since i cannot play com... (cause my crappy lil bro wont let me use his gameboy (cusses under breath))... so... yeah... im gonna read... but most likely nothing about the ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back