• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you going to come on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What will you do?

• Stay off; I don't want to spoil the game.

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • I'll try to stay off, but I don't think I'll be successful; I'll give in eventually!

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • I'll keep going on. I can't help it.

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • I dunno, depends on the intensity of my curiosity.

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • I dunno. I'll find out later.

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

After December 22, will you keep going to the KH2 forums of this site ( and others ) due to spoilers? Do you not want to ruin the game or do you NEED the spoilers? I'm going to TRY and stay off. Sorry if this is in the wrong section or if I'm not supposed to post a thread like this; if so, contact a mod and close this please, but don't hold a grudge.

Chosenoneknuckles

Nope, after the 21st I'm outta here, I'll only look at gaming sites for an offical UK release date and that's it. I'll try really HARD!

Aurablade77

I go to KH2.Co.UK because the forums aren't directly displayed and they warn you of spoilers in the news section. Plus, this site gets too many pop ups

adventchildkiori

Same here after the 22nd I wont be on here at all due to spoilers... Ill be back after the US release. For now I have to keep my mind off of KH2 till the release with the .hack series games. XD

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Well, Tomorrow I will pre-order the game. SO I will be the one who will be spoiling it for you....

J/K

If I have the chance I will try to record the Intro and upload it...

Its not for sure I will get it because my sister said if I pay half & and she does I will get it...

BUT I HAVE NO MONEY FOR NOW....

chasingdusk

I will do my best to stay off. My will power isn't so hot these days. But yes, I will try......*wishes furiously*

Blackdragon

I'm going to try to stay off but I really want to find out whats going to happen in the game, and find out new information. I can't wait till March 1st

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
I'm just gonna go on kh2.co.uk and kh-2.net, as they have no-forum spoilers on the homepage, and warn u of spoilers on their news page. but im sure ill give into the forums eventually

chasingdusk

Cloudy_card said:
I'm just gonna go on kh2.co.uk and kh-2.net, as they have no-forum spoilers on the homepage, and warn u of spoilers on their news page. but im sure ill give into the forums eventually

I worship kh2.co.uk....*ducks sharp objects*...it was the first website I stumbled upon back when I first discovered KH. But I'm starting to lose faith in it now thanks to Xaldin. KHU can never keep up with Xaldin's super-sexy-information-finding powers!!!!!11111

Last edited:

TRuePlaya187

I think i'll come on to look at characters and pics... maybe check like a day or two after it comes out like the 23rd. cuz i dont think too many people will have the game beat by then... but after that like around the middle of Jan!!!! thats when we'll all be walking around like golem from lord of the rings... "my precious!!!!

Resist people RESISIT!

D

Dexter

Im off after the 21 is just plain simple, you dont want a game that you know evreything about! Before i leave i will pm my freinds!

KING_RIKU

Lol this is makin everyone sad.
how theyr all leaving after being on these forums for a whilee..
Ive been readin these for about 2-2.5 years but i didint post anythingg.
And its kinda interesting to see whos theories is gonna come true after all the arguings and flamings.
Im gonna leave the forums too.
you wouldnt want to spoil a game that u have waited this long for!

dejah

:|
I SHAN'T LeAVE!!

lol...

spoilers will do me good.

if you really love KH, you'd still play it anyways.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
yea no, im gonna be on prolly a day or 2 after, to see the intro hopefully, then im gettin the f*** outa here b4 my future is ruined. i dont know how long ill hold out though. ill go spend my tax refund on a crazy amount of games and use those to keep my mind away from KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back