• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you going to import or wait?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Patty Fleur

Im gonna spoil it for me when it comes out but not import.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
ugh!! FAK! lol i hate life.... they better release it sooner

Well, if you think about it, looking at Dissidia and Crisis Core it took at least 7 to 9 months to release into America. If you do the math and if they take just as long as that, we should see BBS by August to November 2010.

PrimeTime

Well, if you think about it, looking at Dissidia and Crisis Core it took at least 7 to 9 months to release into America. If you do the math and if they take just as long as that, we should see BBS by August to November 2010.

lol idk about those games sorry.... do you think the game is finished ? like theyre done making it and stuff ?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
lol idk about those games sorry.... do you think the game is finished ? like theyre done making it and stuff ?

Yes, their finished making it for the most part. All that remains is sticking on UMD, making copies, making the credits, and some other minor stuff.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
no and you better not or i'll kick your ass!!!!!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ok.

i know for a fact.

that if i hear the jap voices, a lot, i will get use to those, and think the english ones suck. then i will get pissed off at myself.

so for the sake of that. i shall not listen to their speech. or the game. plus it's gonna be expensive to buy it on play-asia.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
ok.

i know for a fact.

that if i hear the jap voices, a lot, i will get use to those, and think the english ones suck. then i will get pissed off at myself.

so for the sake of that. i shall not listen to their speech. or the game. plus it's gonna be expensive to buy it on play-asia.

Japanese voices are always better. With the exception of Mickey, Donald and Goofy which sound very wrong. I am already in love with Terra, Aqua, and MX voices. Ven being the same as Roxas doesn't really matter. It won't be too expensive, I paid about 38 bucks for my KH2FM and it took about 3 weeks to get here.

Amulet

Yeah, no. I doubt Birth by Sleep will come out in Q3 2010, if they can release KHII in 3 months then I think they can release BBS in or around the same time frame. xP

kitax XIV

I was going to import but I am moving to japan in the end of the year.
so if it were a vote, i would import. Have done the same with final mixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back