• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you happy to have/ wish you have siblings?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty happy about having my little brother around. He's turning 18 next month and leaving for college this summer (UC Irvine), so it's definitely going to be lonely around here. He's essentially me except male, a bit more random, with a bigger ego and superiority complex, and is a huge Minecraft and Monster Hunter fanatic. But I love him all the same. Sometimes I feel like it's only the two of us; I'm not afraid to admit that I'm desperately thankful to have him in my life, since there's a ton of stuff I don't tell anyone else but him and he really does understand, despite acting like an insensitive prick xD My home life growing up was spent essentially protecting him from the wrath of our parents, so yeah, we're pretty close.

He... is the favorite though, in the entire family; you're the favorite if you're either the youngest, or you're male. In this case, he's both. It's unfair, but hey, you learn to cope.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I have a younger sister. We had alot of good times before, but nowadays we almost never get along. It's probably because we're four years apart. I would freaking love a sibling (older or younger) that was only a year or two apart from me.

But regardless, I'm extremely grateful to have her.

Esso

Fire Breaker
I'm very satisfied having younger siblings. I'd probably be bored as heck if they weren't around anyway, but I do wonder once in a while how things would really go for my daily life if I was just an only-child. At the same time, I wish I had an awesome older brother that I could look up to, but turns out I'm sorta taking that role, which is pretty much the next best thing imo.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
What i wish i had is a Twin Brother or an older sibling, not my younger sister

TWIN AMAEFUNA'S CAN YOU IMAGINE?!

just kidding man

My siblings are cool. My brother is kind of douche sometimes, and my sister is very exaggerative. but they're good sibs

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I haz little sister who can be as irritable as all get out. :B But, most of the time, we hug whenever we see eachother in school and just mess around and giggle and shizz. We never get too 'omg, have you seen tommy, he's hawt' but there is some girl talk along the lines of 'oh wow, this teacher is mean, can you believe it D:'.

As a lil' kid, I would've given anything to have been a single child but, these days, I luff her with all my heart. <3 Don't know what I'd do without her to bother, be bothered by, and just have as some emotional link to the world at large.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i have three younger brothers, and im ok with them and hope it stays that way. being the only child or at least with one sibling sounds interesting though.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
Yes, yes, yes, I absolutely love my older brother. He's only two years older than me though, but I don't really know how that really affects our relationship. We're completely different in public (he's very calm and reserved while I'm very open and energetic) but we talk best at home when it's only the two of us. I could talk to him about anything and it's fine, although most of the time I'm doing/saying silly things and he teases me about it. And then sometimes we dance and sing together in a somewhat horrible but fun way.

It was really lonely when he left to Japan for while to study and since I talked to him about everything, I mostly had everything bottled up in me at home when he wasn't around and it really sucked. One of the best things ever is when he's playing games and I'll be beside him, watching him play video games. We hardly fight (though we used to when we were younger) but lately he's always at university than at home and I haven't been talking to him as often as I used to. ):

...I must have shared too much. :/

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I hate both of my siblings with a passion.

One didn't clean her room or her body for weeks on end. She finally leaves but her room is still full of trash.

The other slept around with a boy and then quit school.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i wish i had a younger sister. just so she could do house chores instead of me :eek:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I have a older brother and a older sister, so I'm the baby in the family my sister is 8 years older than me, and my brother is only a year and half older than me.

My brother is like my best friend, we like to make jokes at each other, and just be cool about things, we hate when people get depressed.
My sister is alright she is very religous and can sometimes be confusing, like she'll say some weird stuff to me and my brother, and my mom says she's just weird like that.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm the oldest out of two younger siblings. By ten/eleven years. I love them a lot but I miss the days when it was just me as an only child. Yet there are times when we argue or don't get along but it's nice to have them around, and well I care about them a lot. Yet I am curious what it would be like to have a brother yet I'm happy with just two sisters though.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
XD RIGHT ONLY CHILD SYNDROME IS WOE OH NEW FRIEND~

But really, it is petty lonely, isn't it? My best friends have sisters and they are their world and I sometimes wish I understood what that was.
It is lonely. I'm an only child too. ;__;
My one best friend has a sister and they're like BFF's... and I don't get it.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
If I had the choice, I would have wished to be an only child, because I don't have to share anything with my siblings and I don't have to worry about my sister throwing one of her signatur tantrums and trying to punch me just because she can't handle anyone teasing her. I know I'm at fault for getting punched, but she overacts a lot.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I could seriously live without my older brother, the stupid, boorish, irritating, egocentric jackass that he is.
However, I would never want anything to happen to my younger siblings. My brother and I are incredibly tuned into each other on a mental level. We're the guys that could finish each others sentences and jokes but don't because we both think it's annoying. For those wondering, we're not twins either, unless it turns out he decided to stick aroung in the womb for 5 years.
And while my sister can be a bit bratty, overall she's still a very nice little girl. (Which sadly might change soon, if puberty decides to kick in hard)

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I would have had an older brother, but my mother had an abortion way back when. I have two older sisters, a young half brother, and half sister, and another sister i don't know about that my dad accidentally told me about when he was drunk.

My Oldest sister is really cool, but she gets pretty bi polar sometimes. Her attitude can go from cool to talk to, to annoyed and not in the mood. She's not a person that can stay still in one place, and she's pretty adventurous, which me her pretty much have in common.

My Second Oldest sister is somewhat sweet, but sometimes just really clueless, and can get angry/frustrated very quickly. It's pretty hard reasoning with her sometimes...

My youngest sister (who is the child of my Stepmother, and my Father) is extremely hyperactive, and is also a sore loser when it comes to games/sports. Anything that deals with competition :/ All my sisters are capable of giving me major headaches, and they're the only three who've ever truly made me mad in my entire life, but the good outweighs the bad, as i love them all.

My little brother (who is the child of my old nanny and my father) i haven't seen since i was a toddler. But i talk to him from time to time on Facebook which is good. We both share a similar humor, which is great...and he was born and raised in England.

The sister i've never seen would be about my second oldest sisters age, and my dad had an affair with a woman (a real estate agent) while he was still married to my mom. Apparently she had a child and DNA testing proved it was my dad. He said she and him kept it under wraps. He told me and my older sister this when he was drunk.....and my dad tells all his secrets when he's drunk ....(yikes)

Fortunately my family stopped mass producing like our 3rd generation. Because all my grandparents had close to 10-13 siblings, lol

αsiя

space coke
I wish I had a older brother or a brother that's a little younger than me. My little sister isn't the type of person who I can talk/act normal around. Well technically I have 3 older brothers but they're my half brothers and each live with their own mom.

Maxyli138

Watching friends be happy with their siblings always makes me lonely. ;A;

Though at times I'm happy being an only child.

Whenever you're lonely, just remember while siblings are the family you're born with, friends are the family you get to choose. :) Siblings aren't always the best thing to have.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Watching friends be happy with their siblings always makes me lonely. ;A;

Though at times I'm happy being an only child.
I agree with this. T___T I'm happy I don't have to share stuff/be compared to said sibling but it is lonely.

Whenever you're lonely, just remember while siblings are the family you're born with, friends are the family you get to choose. :) Siblings aren't always the best thing to have.
This is true and I agree but all of my best friends have siblings... so it's still really lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back