• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you happy to have/ wish you have siblings?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I generally get along well with my little sister. She's two years younger than me, and doesn't actually share many interests with me, but we both find ways to get along. In fact, maybe it helps that she never hogs the video game consoles. Anyway, I'm glad I have a sister, and I think I got pretty lucky with the one I have. The only times we fight are when she decides to get stubborn. And can she ever get stubborn. I think she might be the most unmoving person I've ever met. Arguing with her is like arguing with a wall. Even if what you're trying to say is as simple as 1+1=2, if she doesn't agree, there is absolutely no way you will ever convince her otherwise. But in general she's very quiet and doesn't ever really get annoying.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I can understand your pain at being alone, but being an only child is both good and bad.

Downside is being alone, if you get in trouble well it's obviously you.

On the upside you get the most attention, you don't have to share, you can have the house to yourself and don't have to grab as much food as possible (like cookies cause they go by really fast with siblings).

Having been an only child for ten years was both wonderful yet lonely at times. But I made up for the loneliness in books, video games and friends. (yet the friends part didn't turn out well for me at all).

But now I have two siblings who are younger then me at times there my best friends, playing video games together and talking with each other. It's nice but sometimes I miss the old days when it was just me. Yet I would be lonely without them. So I love my two sisters. Even if they getting annoying at times.

Maxyli138

I guess there are goods and bads about being an only child just like there are goods and bads about having brothers or sisters. You can't really win or lose either way.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I enjoyed growing up with my 3 sisters, despite how extremely annoying my little sister got. My only wish is that I had at least one brother. It's kinda lonely being the only boy.

Youniquee

Awards
After my bros both went Uni, I got a feel of how it feels to be an only child...
It is lonely and all...too much attention on me and I don't like it.
But at least I get all the food, no one to bother me...>:D
Definitely prefer having siblings tho.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I wish I had a big brother. Being an only child made me a lonely child and even now I feel lonely despite the amount of friends I have. I always wanted a big bro because I imagine him being protective and caring and could have taught me all kinds of things like how to ride a bike, skate, fight, and just have somebody to play with.

well i'd say i'll fill that spot somewhat. Guaranteed <3

my youngest sister is 10 years younger than me. Right now she's living life as an only child....so it's kinda sad when i think about. But she's been really good about it, and she has a lot friends....though it's hard to get around my dads strictness :/

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I have a twin sister and two younger siblings and honestly, they annoy the shit out of me, always fighting with each other and stealing my shorts for pajamas, complaining when they're asked to do a chore, etc. I wish there were another guy in the house who didn't complain about their shirt color or have a huge argument when two of my sisters coincidentally buy the same pair of shoes or something stupid like that and then they yell at the other to return it.

I don't want them to disappear but when one of my sisters left for camp last weekend I was so fucking happy

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I have a twin sister and two younger siblings and honestly, they annoy the shit out of me, always fighting with each other and stealing my shorts for pajamas, complaining when they're asked to do a chore, etc. I wish there were another guy in the house who didn't complain about their shirt color or have a huge argument when two of my sisters coincidentally buy the same pair of shoes or something stupid like that and then they yell at the other to return it.

I don't want them to disappear but when one of my sisters left for camp last weekend I was so fucking happy

its okay we can be bros

*puts on turban and shades

spiritually

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
too bad there isnt a trade in program for siblings because i can think of 2 that i might consider lol.
but for the most part i guess they could be worse.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
★;5502850 said:
its okay we can be bros

*puts on turban and shades

spiritually

Technically, we are all brothers and sisters in the name of Islam and rantrantrantrant

too bad there isnt a trade in program for siblings because i can think of 2 that i might consider lol.
but for the most part i guess they could be worse.

That would be so awkward because if you think about it, your sibling just traded you off to another person who also traded off their sibling. Awkward first meeting.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I have three older sisters. And let me tell you that growing up with them was hard as hell, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Do I wish that I had a blood-related brother? Hell to the yess! Though, 5 years ago I found my Bfam(Brother from another mother), so I say I'm blessed. As for my three sister's, none of them are a total geek like me...well they are, but in their own way. And if you were to ask if I'd take a bullet for them, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'd take three bullets, and die three times over for them. end of story.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I love having siblings. Haha although it is easier because they are the same age as me. I mean we do fight but most of the time we get along ok. I personally wouldn't have it any other way.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I really love both my brothers and am glad I have them. Sure we had disputes and arguments but which two people who live in the same house for long enough don't?
They were some of my best friends growing up, and they really looked out for me. Some of my best memories are of when I'm sick, and my middle brother (i'm the youngest) was reading me a comic book (while letting me see the pics, of course) and changing his voice to fit the different characters. They always came to all the important graduations and ceremonies (they whined and moaned about it being in the afternoon and them needing to leave work early but they were there for my Dean's Excellence award ceremony X3) and even though I don't like to burden them with stuff, I know I can always talk to them about things that bother me.

I think my life would've been a lot lonelier without them, even though they don't live at home anymore XP

Anti_Terra122

im the guy that has a little sister and a older sister. i like it sometimes but it seems like they team up on me at times.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
i think everyone from one point to another wishes this.... i kno i did

I definitely do not see putting two of me in the same room as particularly sane or safe thinking. I love myself and all, but I don't think my personality is particularly suited to mix well with an exact replica.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I definitely do not see putting two of me in the same room as particularly sane or safe thinking. I love myself and all, but I don't think my personality is particularly suited to mix well with an exact replica.

Oh well if I had a complete copy of myself I and Me would get along fantabulous.

B3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back