• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you happy to have/ wish you have siblings?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
My sister is the person I'm closest to on this planet.
While she's been making bad decisions as of late, many of which I disagree with very much, she's still the only person I know I "love."
She's my bestest friend.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
now that's pushing it. don't think even i could handle seeing myself 3x a day

well what if it's fraternal? like any combinations of both Genders...2 boys to 2 girls persay... and I can't say I like having a sister... it depends on the person... me? I do love her as dearly as any brother would... but there are drawbacks to having a juvinile delinquent for a sister...

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
now that's pushing it. don't think even i could handle seeing myself 3x a day

I look nothing like my brothers and sister. Its pretty awesome being a quadruplet actually.

ryokaimus

I hate the shit out of my little brother, he is lazy, preppy, chubby, cocky, little fag without any personality and is totally fucking stupid. I wish so badly he wasn't born so it would just be me and my sisters. All he has ever brought to me and my family is disappointment, and I am ashamed of that worthless piece of life in every fashion in every way.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i love my siblings and i try and spoil them when i can. I have 4 sisters and 6 brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back