• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you jumping ship after KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdr08

Are you guys going to stop playing after this saga ends, or are you going to continue playing KH with the new saga? or are you going to keep the blind eye on the next saga?

personally im going to continue and see what happens.

and to those who played/watched KH3D, please no spoilers.

Lars

Re: are you jumping off ship after KH3?

Why stop if it only gets better? :D

Awards

Yes. My wallet is not getting any bigger and the story isn't getting any better.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

For me, it's entirely dependent on what comes after KH3

If I like what I see, then sure, I'll stay onboard.

Key Wielder

Awards

Nope, I'm with this series until the end. I'm of the opinion that the games have been consistently excellent in terms of the story (gameplay varies a bit), and I'm sure that won't change when Xehanort is no longer in the picture.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

A few months ago when this was answered, I said "yes" because I was tired of waiting. I still am only because I'm not a patient person, but honestly if the games after KH3 look good and the series continues to improve, I'll definitely stick with it.

Awards
Re: Are you jumping off ship after KH3?

I'm personally staying on board because Kingdom Hearts is like a drug for me. Its weird, and I don't understand it, but i'm obsessed. *goes and watches more gameplay videos of 3D and hopes the demo release comes soon*

Miminezz

I'm not too sure myself....we'll see what comes after KH3. I do know that all this system hopping is frustrating and since they'll probably keep doing it, I'm not gonna buy anymore handheld games in the future.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water

it depends on whatever happens afterwards, if i feel like its good enough then i will most likely continue but if not then no.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

I'll keep playing KH as long as I continue to enjoy them.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Heck yes. After playind KH3D and seeing how the story was redeemed, i'm more excited than ever to see where the story goes from here, and the next saga.

sdr08

due to spoilers I would give my full explanation on why i will continue with the series, but I will say this, after knowing some stuff In KH3D, the next saga will be very interesting

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

After KH3, probably. Once this "saga" wraps up that's it, as far as I'm concerned KH is done. KH has worn me out so I don't think I'll keep up with the next saga as consecutively. I'll keep a wary eye on it since I've been playing the games for so long, but I won't keep up with it like before.

Seighart

Awards

This shaped my childhood...ive been playing KH since the sixth grade. Its one of the franchises that haven't been sorely criticized...Hell Yeah im staying with Kingdom Hearts until the end.

State

Awards

I'm pretty sure the story after the Xehanort Saga should be good, since it'll be the start of something new.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

The stuff in KH3D aside, I will remain a fan regardless because this game was love at first sight for me. As soon as I saw the comercial for KH1 I knew I had to have it. I spent weeks and weeks until my birthday just looking at the back of the box in the game stores. Then on my birthday I got KH1 and it has been my favorite video game series from that point onwards and will continue to be until the die the big guy above calls me away.

So yeah I'm a KH fan for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back