• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you satisfied by BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you satisfied by BBS?

• Yes

Votes: 125 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister E

I think it's just fine. I can see why people might not like it, as the plot of the entire series just became a little more convoluted because of it (not to mention the KH2-esque battle system), but it's a fun little game with a great story in my opinion.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I really enjoyed it, I went in thinking it would be just an add-on and I was completely wrong.
It's now tied for my favourite KH game with KH1. It was worth my money, and worth avoiding KH related topics for the past 8 months to keep the story line unspoiled for me.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I agree... I enjoyed KH2 with the exception of Atlantica and that POTC world.. oh my that world was a terrible add on, in my opinion.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
You know, I was about to stay away from these two comments. But no, I am going to flat-out call you two idiots. I might have nothing on you, Dexter, as I don't know you that much, but I can say to Slyfoxx that he is some rabid ostirich who sticks his head into the ground with screwdriver jammed into his ear and eye sockets.

I'm not one of those two people who voted. Actually, I haven't even voted yet. But to say that 'two people should get shot' or as Slyfoxx put it, try to diminish their opinion in a 'dumb' manner with Batman... is actually the wire snapping into my rage.

You know what. Screw you, Dexter. And screw your shitty, misinformed opinion in which you should not be sharing at all, Slyfoxx, because I see crap spewing from your mouth any time you speak. So yes, screw yourselves.

For the contrary;

I love Birth by Sleep.

If this was facebook, I'd like this post. XD
But seriously, you "love it completely or die" die-hards are making it hard for me to visit this part of the site. Chill the fcuk out, and sit the fcuk down. It's a great game, it really is. But you know what? People have this thing called an opinion. Accept it and move on. =/

thedairyfairy

I did love Birth By Sleep, however, I did also have the feeling that I didn't get to know every character as much as I'd like to, due to their short scenarios. I feel the same way about the worlds as well, even though they're visited 3 times. Otherwise, it was pretty great.

EDIT: I just remembered: my other complaint was that BBS's main story didn't have that much to do with the main series; I feel like the final episode really only did.

But all in all very good game, and a step up from the massive pile of shit that is KH2.

lol u mad bro?

Last edited:

Ralz

I'm completely satisfied with this game, like I felt I would. It was even better than I thought it would be. The only real nitpick I could have is that the three stories feel short by themselves. I felt like there was still work to be done, but such is the way of multiple senario games.

I have yet to obtain the secret ending "Blank Points" and I've been working to get it via the Proud Mode method. Not to mention the Mirage Arena keeps me coming back again and again.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm completely satisfied with this game, like I felt I would. It was even better than I thought it would be. The only real nitpick I could have is that the three stories feel short by themselves. I felt like there was still work to be done, but such is the way of multiple senario games.

I have yet to obtain the secret ending "Blank Points" and I've been working to get it via the Proud Mode method. Not to mention the Mirage Arena keeps me coming back again and again.

Proud Mode? It should be easy then. What do you still need to do?

noheartx

I love this game it was better than i expected

one thing that blew me away was Haley Joel Osment i think he did and OUTSTANDING job of voicing Vanitas and if u think otherwise then sue me

neoshadow_666

I really like the game, but i still havn't beaten it yet. I think its an amazing game and definitely worth my money. I really don't think its better than KH2 though. KH2 is my favorite for the fighting and gameplay, and you cant say you dont love Organization XIII. The forms were one of my favorite things about the game and i really liked the story. Sure KH1 was the beginning and I loved it when i played it, but after playing KH2 and going back, it wasn't as fun for me.

Stars

リク
I'm satisfied with BBS of course. The story and gameplay are amazing, and it has best characters.
For me, it is best KH series.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I freaking love this game, it's just that...GAH! I'm having this feeling I've never felt before, this feeling about really, really, REALLY wanting KH3 to come out already. Man, now I'm all anxious.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes, I love the game. I love it so much in fact, that I'm going to buy it a second time. Because my PSP and all of it's contents were stolen today *sob* ;.;

Goodbye $200 that was also stolen and another $200 to be spent on the bundle!

R

Rooster Cogburn

Yes, I love the game. I love it so much in fact, that I'm going to buy it a second time. Because my PSP and all of it's contents were stolen today *sob* ;.;

Goodbye $200 that was also stolen and another $200 to be spent on the bundle!

Oh, man that sucks. Sorry about that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh, man that sucks. Sorry about that.

Thanks. The situation has gotten a bit better though. I've pretty much given up on getting it back since CSI came and failed to find trace evidence, but I did find rather dated backups saves for all of my games, sans BBS, on my computer at least. It's just getting over the loss that's a bit difficult and trying to resist the urge to bash some faces in.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'm happy with BBS, hell I may have even poo'd a little while playing through it :D
That being said, it's well worth the money.
Great Story that goes back to the roots of the original KH and even better gameplay mechanics (best in the series IMO) even though it still has the same camera control issues as KH/KHFM it's tolerable to an extent.
I do wish there was a little bit more animation variety with some of the shotlocks, since most of them are generally the same just slightly more powerful, but that's a minor annoyance of mine.
Well worth the money in my opinion.
----
My one major gripe is how much of a let down Mysterious Figure's boss fight turned out to be. I mean he's fun to fight, but as far as his difficulty goes, he was hyped up way too much when it turns out he's not really hard to beat.
Hopefully BBSFM corrects that mistake with Eraqus Armor or whoever that's supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back