• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you satisfied by BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you satisfied by BBS?

• Yes

Votes: 125 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Not asking if you love it, like it, etc. Are you content with the finished product? Do you feel you got your money's worth? Why or why not?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I loooooove it. Deepest gameplay so far. I've been playing as one character for like a week and I discover something new each day. Great addition to the series.

PS: I still havent gone to Ven and Aquas mirage arenas so im taking turns

denizenofevil

I feel like I got my money's worth. BBS is amazing and I felt like the cutscenes themselves were worth the money I dropped for the PSP bundle.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yes, it's amazing. I don't really need to explain my reasons since they'll just be the same old "Gameplay's awesome" "Characters are great" type of comments.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Days wasnt that bad to me, but it was a disappointment. But BbS was amazing from the others games they release. they had no bubble scenes, only cutscenes that are voiced, this game is a main game no matter how you look at it. The gameplay it was the most fun of the game, I loved how you can customize it like the deck system, and how it is also like TWEWY system too. It was all around fun, and I couldn't get bored of this game. I say yes I like it, nahh, I loved it. :)

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm satisfied. My only complaint, and I know BbS has three whole scenerios, is that I can't help but feel that each scenerio is too short. When ever I finish with a character it feels like it's too soon before I have to leave them. :(

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Definitely got my money's worth, that's for damn sure. Wonderfully told story, awesome gameplay, enriching characters, and a Secret Movie well worth the trouble of getting it.

R

Rooster Cogburn

Yes, I'm very satisfied with BbS. Imho it's the second best after Kingdom Hearts.
Great gameplay, the story was told very well, but my only complaints are the empty worlds.
But all in all very good game, and a step up from the massive pile of shit that is KH2.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm satisfied...I mean, I am with all KH games so far, but if you mean was I content with everything yes, did I want some things changed...yes.

khobssed

Website
www.google.com
Yesssssss!, I have been playing this game for almost 80 hours, and if something happens to it i'll buy it again, it worth every cent

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Yes, it surpassed my expectations by a long-shot. I've avoided KH threads for a long time trying not to get spoiled; I eventually started losing interest in the KH series. When I picked up and played BBS, I can easily and proudly say it was very worth it going into the game fresh.

I'm strongly hoping they use future KH plots and stories in this fashion; when you feel Disney worlds are a part of the game and plot instead of being thrown in there to get in the way of the original story.

Absent axel

Playing as terra was the most fun i had since riku in re:com :D
I havnt played as aqua or ven yet but I have played them in the tutorial. I cant wait to play more as soon as i get my new analog stick.....

Allister Rose

French Lover
and how it is also like TWEWY system too. It was all around fun, and I couldn't get bored of this game. I say yes I like it, nahh, I loved it. :)
ehh..someone always has to compare it to TWEWY system....i hear the same for days......

i also loved it. the one thing i do see a bit of problems was how the climaxes were executed when revealing stuff about vanitas, but if we play it VTA i'm sure there wouldn't be too problematic. it was one of the greatest kh games and it brought back someo f the nostalgia factor. unfortunately i will say that TAV persoanlity are the only things not making the game feel completely nostalgic, still great. i love it and no flaws that i can see

Kenpachi

All i can say is Yes. BBS it was worth my $39.99. Though the story is fun, 12 hours without messing around is very short(So in other words when i finally start in Critical Mode i'll spend at least over 30 hours with each Character).

Worth it? Hell Yes.

natu133

Overall, yes. but..There are a few things that could've been improved, however they aren't essential. Such as more unique Keyblades for TAV, more areas to explore of Ollympus Collesium. Seriously. It's in each game, and the furthest it's ever gone in terms of exploration is thanks to CoM. Also, the crowd cheers and streemers come down etc...but where the hell are the people!? biggest mystery :\. Also, the worlds seemed to be just too linear. Hopefully they mix some things up in the next major installment, like actually putting in more things to do that involve the characters in the worlds more with the player..it's always just run, attack, run, open chest, cutscene, run, attack, boss, next world etc. I want something that will actually make use of how the worlds are revisitable, not just for the secrets but like not necesarilly mini-games...i don't know, if your reading your probably understanding.

in short, it's great, but hasn't really got anything epic outside of combat.

Dark Wing

Awards
the only thing i can complain about is that there's not quite enough to keep be busy past level 50 so i just have to grind til i hit level 99 :/ other than that... LOVED IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back