• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you satisfied by BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you satisfied by BBS?

• Yes

Votes: 125 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Ventus91

I'm satisfied. My only complaint, and I know BbS has three whole scenerios, is that I can't help but feel that each scenerio is too short. When ever I finish with a character it feels like it's too soon before I have to leave them. :(

really? I felt like I got enough from each person maybe a little bit to much from Terra :(

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I wanted a good/decent PSP game and that's what I got. Three full scenarios and the decent story coupled with the good voice acting left me content

A

Aqua2010

Yes i am quite satisfied cause if you think about it in KH 1 & 2 you pretty much go to the same worlds just a slight diffrence but thanks to BBS i was able to manage and get a few questions in my head straighten out

Lonelyness21

Awards
Overall, yes. but..There are a few things that could've been improved, however they aren't essential. Such as more unique Keyblades for TAV, more areas to explore of Ollympus Collesium. Seriously. It's in each game, and the furthest it's ever gone in terms of exploration is thanks to CoM. Also, the crowd cheers and streemers come down etc...but where the hell are the people!? biggest mystery :\. Also, the worlds seemed to be just too linear. Hopefully they mix some things up in the next major installment, like actually putting in more things to do that involve the characters in the worlds more with the player..it's always just run, attack, run, open chest, cutscene, run, attack, boss, next world etc. I want something that will actually make use of how the worlds are revisitable, not just for the secrets but like not necesarilly mini-games...i don't know, if your reading your probably understanding.

in short, it's great, but hasn't really got anything epic outside of combat.

I'm pretty sure we get to seemore of Ollympus Collesium with KH II... You know the whole Underworld thing?...\

On Topic: YES!

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I thought it was seriously fun.
Now that might be because of KH withdrawals or because I had played days about 3 months beforehand XD but either way it was really fun and I am satifsied that it lived up to the wait.

Celus93

I got my moneys worth I recommend this game to everyone cant put the game down

Digidude111

the game is my favorite game that i've played in my library and i absolutley love it. although i wish the worlds were longer, when i finished OC for ven i was astonished it was done. his visit was too short. but other than that it is an AMAZING game and DEFINETLY the best in the series so far.

Trimms

This game was running in a straight line using Magnega.
It was fun to experience the story but I hope it will hold up on a replay. I'll have to do a no magnet run or else it will be so boring haha.
The post game content is really good though.

D

Dexter

Honestly, the 2 people who voted no should get shot :/

I'm sorry but how in the hell could you NOT be pleased with BBS? It's 60 hours of gameplay, with addicting gameplay, great story, and a overall great game. Seriously, no? There's games like Kane and Lynch 2 who take 3 hours to complete, with a shoddy multiplayer. While BBS is 20$ cheaper, and has 200x more content. That's what I call value, period.

Neku's nobody

Honestly my favorite game was KH I and If it would have had the battle system BBS has then it would be god! Best Battle Mechanics in the series! Much better than any of the Kingdom Hearts Games Before it. The specific ability placement and the D-link system is music to my brain.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member

I'm sorry but how in the hell could you NOT be pleased with BBS? It's 60 hours of gameplay, with addicting gameplay, great story, and a overall great game. Seriously, no? There's games like Kane and Lynch 2 who take 3 hours to complete, with a shoddy multiplayer. While BBS is 20$ cheaper, and has 200x more content. That's what I call value, period.
That or locked in the lanes in between >.> They obviously haven't played it or when they played it they were out for b lood and wantedto prove how sucky the game was, which means they tried really hard to make the game a bad exoperience for themselves.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That or locked in the lanes in between >.> They obviously haven't played it or when they played it they were out for b lood and wantedto prove how sucky the game was, which means they tried really hard to make the game a bad exoperience for themselves.

Maybe the 2 who voted "no" were those 2 idiots who complained at E3 and posted it on youtube and made the dumb comment "It's Batman in Tron world"

Raebus

Maybe they have a valid reason for not liking it but nah, lets just assume they're doing it for no reason or whatever.

Allister Rose

French Lover
after thinkign about it for awhile, i had yet to destinguish the flavor BBS has given, maybe it's because TAV didn't fit in the other worlds the same way sora did.

still an odd flavor indeed. the story was great but the execution is different than what i'm use to

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Maybe the 2 who voted "no" were those 2 idiots who complained at E3 and posted it on youtube and made the dumb comment "It's Batman in Tron world"

You know, I was about to stay away from these two comments. But no, I am going to flat-out call you two idiots. I might have nothing on you, Dexter, as I don't know you that much, but I can say to Slyfoxx that he is some rabid ostirich who sticks his head into the ground with screwdriver jammed into his ear and eye sockets.

I'm not one of those two people who voted. Actually, I haven't even voted yet. But to say that 'two people should get shot' or as Slyfoxx put it, try to diminish their opinion in a 'dumb' manner with Batman... is actually the wire snapping into my rage.

You know what. Screw you, Dexter. And screw your shitty, misinformed opinion in which you should not be sharing at all, Slyfoxx, because I see crap spewing from your mouth any time you speak. So yes, screw yourselves.

For the contrary;

I love Birth by Sleep.

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Opinions get shot around here. That's why I kinda dislike BBS. The fanbase is ruining the game. So two people were unhappy. And you say that? Christ, you aren't nice at all.

I'm happy with BBS. Perfect game? Hardly. A good game to waste my time with? Surely.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You know, I was about to stay away from these two comments. But no, I am going to flat-out call you two idiots. I might have nothing on you, Dexter, as I don't know you that much, but I can say to Slyfoxx that he is some rabid ostirich who sticks his head into the ground with screwdriver jammed into his ear and eye sockets.

I'm not one of those two people who voted. Actually, I haven't even voted yet. But to say that 'two people should get shot' or as Slyfoxx put it, try to diminish their opinion in a 'dumb' manner with Batman... is actually the wire snapping into my rage.

You know what. Screw you, Dexter. And screw your shitty, misinformed opinion in which you should not be sharing at all, Slyfoxx, because I see crap spewing from your mouth any time you speak. So yes, screw yourselves.

For the contrary;

I love Birth by Sleep.

-_-

Wow, your post was dumb. What did I say that caused you to write this rant? And what's with calling me "slyfoxx"?
I NEVER said people should get shot, that was Dexter. All I said was maybe it was the idiots at the E3 event who posted the 2 youtube videos. Come on, even YOU called them idiots, so why are you getting all pissed off at me about?

So in response, screw you Chrono Mizaki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back