• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you tired of all [spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
these damn sora clones?
HOLY.

first roxas
then ven
then xion
NOW VANITAS!

god. wtf is with these damn sora clones then again sora is basically a clone of ven then so they are are all ven clones/sora clones and its just fuckin ridiculous. any originality??

it would've been awsome if vanitas was like a mix of riku AND sora not just some sora that u can go on photobucket and put his hair black and gold. LAME. enough of these damn sora clones. i know sora is the main character and all but come this is getting stupid. if the "New" main character of the mystery series is a freaking sora clone i swear i just want to bop nomura in the face

and i would've liked vanitas wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better if he wasnt a sora clone -.-

who agrees?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Nomura's character design work leaves much to be desired in terms of originality. That's been clear enough since day 1.

Narveid

Ven isn't really a clone though, since he was born before Sora ... if you want to think Kingdom Hearts like.

Z

Zulkir

Roxas was only a "sora clone" storywise, he didn't seem like Sora in appearance(he's just said to look like Sora by Xemnas) and he wasn't like Sora personality-wise. If he turns out to be just Ven's heart+Sora's body expelled out of Sora, then he isn't a Sora-Clone at all.

Ven is like Sora personality-wise but not physically. - It's not a crime to have two people in the universe that are generally outgoing and happy, it doesn't have to be one happy guy+a bunch of hideously depressed people.

Vanitas is physically but not by personality. -Sora clone.

Xion isn't personality-wise, and isn't physically until a small portion of the game. She is a "sora clone" story-wise.

The "Sora clone" dilemma isn't as bad as it looks, unless you are saying it's bad plotwise. Well, expect it because Sora is Mr.Connect-all-hearts man.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont really mind. we've known for a long time now that nomura does this so either get used to it or just stop playing the series. (sorry if i sound rude)

kaialone

I dont mind all those clones.Though i think Xion was a bad idea,i think they shouldve thought up a different backstory for her.

TigerLilly

I'm starting to feel depressed about this series and how it's originality and freshness has declined since the release of the second game. I used to love this and everything about it but lately it just feels half assed. All these clones are just crazy plot lines which makes it more confusing to the player, to the point where you just have to look up the story of kingdom hearts on wikipedia to know what the hell is going on.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I was ok with Sora, Roxas and Ven stuff. But when they added Xion in, it went downhill.
roxas looking like ven is where it went downhill for me, im ok with the whole sora has his heart thing but to use th same character just with different names is over kill.

and then therers xion, nuff said.

i dont mind vanitas though, goth sora = awesome s1butz

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Eh, it took a while, but I got used to it.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
And (ignoring the other post for the sake of not reading something) for any of this to connect to Sora there has to be some form/part of him on every side game along with a designated Kairi, and mood of their relationship?

Erm, yeah :/. It sucks.

I wouldn't be surprised if this mysterious character turns out to be "Sora *insert number here*".

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if this mysterious character turns out to be "Sora *insert number here*".

Except the mystery game isn't going to have a new character. From what's been said (in the last interview), the mystery game's lead is more than likely going to be an existing character, like Riku or Mickey. No new Sora clone there, unless they try to make Mickey's or Riku's attitude more like Sora's.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Except the mystery game isn't going to have a new character. From what's been said (in the last interview), the mystery game's lead is more than likely going to be an existing character, like Riku or Mickey. No new Sora clone there, unless they try to make Mickey's or Riku's attitude more like Sora's.

I believe somewhere I heard/read that the new mystery KH IS going to have an entirely new character...(i.e. not Sora or any type of clone of him...or any of the existing characters i.e. Mickey or Riku)

Allister Rose

French Lover
I persoanlly dont mind ven and roxas

i mind a little on kairi and xion (wells he took ven's form and sora's as well)

but Vanitas was the one i really got anonyed with. i wouldn't have mind if he had same facial features as sora/ven/roxas but the hair aswell annoyed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back