• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

area 51 fact or fiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

fact or fiction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Am I?

WEll, we will never really know about both until they actually spit it out. I don't really care if Area 51 is real or not. Its none of our business, right? But, for aliens... Yes, they are real. Space is huge. Very, very big. No end to it. The planets we know arn't the only planets out there. What about the other suns? Every star is a sun. Well.. We arn't sure about all of them. Anyways, a lot of the suns will have planets circling around them. And you are saying that we are the only planet out of all the billions of planets out there to have life. That is just completely stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if aliens have landed here on Earth before.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
most people dont know for a fact. so on sayin tht, im 99.9% sure area 51 is real and is a top secret thign for U.S. government but i doubt tht they use it for aliens like everyone has thoguht. id say ppl agree but i dont see why they wouldnt.

riku_124

Website
swordofheart.proboards27.com
if there ws someone who siad that they were taking apart alin ships the show owuld have been "the lost episode" that the goverment would have destroyed and there owuld never be naother epasode when the goverment WNATS to cover osmehtnig up there thourough. But the goverment only wants to hide soem of hte information on the lains in area 51 witch is why we know al ittle but the goverment is still hiding osme of it..... ships that they are searhcing for intersteller space travell amby? or wepons?

MP3Gamefreak

You all are risking your lives talking about Area 51. The government is hiding secret info in the base as well. Go to the State of Nevada. Follow some path then if you see someone near a gate. That's the secret base up ahead. I don't know anything else. But this was fun.

Oracle

I say fact.

Aliens HAVE to exist. Think about it. The universe is an endless abyss and I know a planet must be at a certain distance from the sun to sustain life, but there are billions of stars in the sky and many of them will have planets, and at least a few of them besides earth have to sustain life. Plus they did find signs of life on mars. apparently from what I heard, there used to be water o_O

leblanc

Lol there is in actuality an Area 51 and it is located in Nevada, though I'm unsure if it is in Roswell or another city. It is a real place. The only thing speculated about it is what it's true purpose is for. Most associate it with secret extra-terrestrial experiments or findings, which is most likely why it is thought to be a myth to some.

Twilight Town

I said fiction, because the place may exist as a military area, but there is no such trhing as aliens the way we think of them (green men), but there may be other planets with life similar to ours, but that's a whole different debate.

bobnewbie

I say fact because I dont beleve anything the Goverment says we may have landed on the moon but who hasn't? I beleve that there are alians though they may be other types of organizims that live on other planets.

Seeker Of Darkness

Area 51 definitely exsists and I do believe it serves as a place for top-secret scientific experiments but it's mostly a secret military base for the president when the country is in danger. They don't want people to know about it because then the president can't find safety. About said experiments, they aren't on aliens. The fact is, aliens don't exsist. Someone made that up for a reason that they are covering the place up which is complete bull. When it comes down to it, the government doesn't care about the people but they know that seperately they don't have the power to establish a nazi-communist-fascist-type. Whatever...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It is a military base. But why try to cover that up? Because they are hiding stuff. Like the aliens. Just like the Roswell incident. They keep trying to hide the truth when we have all the proof we need. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back