• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

area 51 fact or fiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

fact or fiction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteWolfos

Website
www.neko.invisionplus.net
Well,if aliens do exist,we would be aliens to the aliens.
U know,the waves that earth sends goes 50 years onto the past in space.
The fact is,that aliens do exist.They are watching tv and other radio waves.They think we look black and white,because that is 50yrs into the past.

There was a discovery that there is a planet with land and water.Don't you think that there would be other planets like this?

There has also been a new alien discovery.(evn if its not true but I've been listening)There is a new type of light.Not normal light.The man,in his car,when he died,he had these tapes with him.He was chaseing the alien plateu at night.The plateu was very bright but strangely,the plateu didn't light up its surroundings.It iluminated the object itself.
I also saw the tape.

It was not false.

Playcell

i say fact.
Many new planets have been discovered ..they don't belong to a solar system. and (i think it was on the news or sumthin) a new solar system has been disovered and that solar system has the same properties as our's. it has 9 planets.

so there can be aliens out there

sparta

of coarse the sighns that say the tresspassers will be shot the black vans stationed around there to secure the area and if there was nothing there then why would it be so heavilly gaurded plus its elegal for planes too fly over its supposed location (the navada dessert)

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Ha Ha. I know its real. i know a witness that was there when he saw the aliens. I saw area51 from above(My family has a long line of military officals). Its to small for anything to be covered up so tats why my theory of the base is the have a underground facilty dedicated omn studying and covering up any extrateristrial sights. So pretty much there are men in black. I know this because the guy that was the witness was my great uncle. he lived for a long time and he worked for the country. He has pictures of where he was holding the key to the country of the Korea!! He told us all of this before he died. So I have prof!!!!! Can any of you beat that. This is not fiction!!!!

Runty

Area 51 is real, the US government doesn't deny that fact. As for what they do, research. On what, who knows, but doubtful it would be aliens. Area 51 was the R&D (Research and Development) center for the Stealth Fighters/Bombers, and I also think that Harriers where tested there as well. Now, back then, if you were passing by, and saw something just raise straight off the ground, fly around fairly fast, and then land, you might think it was an alien ship, as you know nothing about VSTOL (Vertical/Short Take-off Landing) aircraft. From there, as is human nature, the story would have become more and more elaborate. Also, it just so happens that most of the UFOs spotted in the area were black and triangular, just like a stealth fighter/bomber.

But I think that Aliens would exist. Billions upon Billions of solar systems, and it just so happens that only one has sentient life on it? Highly doubtful,

destorythesystem

they probably keep it secret because if they bring out information about aliens, weapons and big govenment stuff it would cause a panic so they keep it secret. just think if they said that aliens were real the people would go mad and question thing like religion and other stuff we built.

ps i dont think aliens are real (well not the kind that prob you) but there has to outher people out there

Fullmetal Blade

For anyone that says they're just doing reasearch and have nothing to hide, then why would they shoot a tresspasser on sight? That is way too extreme for normal security.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
i dont think it is real. for those of you who say someone in your family told you because there in the military 1 question if its supposed to be that heavily gaurded why would your family member tell you?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
this place is real but it kinda freaks me out because if out shoot someone on sight that means some super special research must be going on in there but if they did tell us all they knew we'd be in Peril right now knowing aliens live among us church's would go into all that religon stuff and so would media if aliens do exist I don't think we as the human race will be ready for this stuff until a little later

MetalChemist

I think that there is to much evidence that supports the ideals that there is an area 51. I mean theres an army base in the middle of the desert. And its surrounded by signs that say if get within the area you can get shot so area 51 is real enough to me!

king-DAVID

It's a proven fact that it exists.What's not proven though is what it's used for,personally I think they use it to test out new experimental technology for the military.This includes planes and weapons.As to why they keep it secret,my only guess would be that they don't want that type of information falling into the wrong hands,whoever that may be.

T

tdl

well if you think it's fiction explain how you can look at satelite pics of it and if you go there and cross the line into that area get detaned for questioning or even shot. as for the aliens they don't keep them at area 51 there is a location of the base in a hill side that they keep the aliens in. area 51 has the recage in it from roswell, kecksburg, and rendellshem as well as others those are just the well known incedents in which ufo's have crashed to earth. i don't know if they ever went and got the debree from hill 30.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Like king-David said, it's already proven that such a place exists. They have stuff there so top-secret that not even the workers there know what they're working on.

WhiteWolfos

Website
www.neko.invisionplus.net
heh...not even know what they are working on?
Maybe they think its fun because you get to keep it...ehh....no.
Its usually hard work....ne?

2-3 new planets get discovered every 2-3months.

The universe is MUCH smaller than you think it is.

ppl[scientists]say that the universe looks like a soccer ball o.o. Althought the "soccer ball" is conected to another,then another so on and so on.They do not yet know the exact shape of it though.
yeh,I think it exists because I kinda nearly saw it^ ^''.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
ppl[scientists]say that the universe looks like a soccer ball o.o. Althought the "soccer ball" is conected to another,then another so on and so on.They do not yet know the exact shape of it though.
yeh,I think it exists because I kinda nearly saw it^ ^''.

The Universe doesn't have a shape. If you really need to give it one, think a malformed sponge, or a loaf of bread on the inside.

AngelicHeart

RPGplaya said:
If that's it, then yeah, it probably does exist because those UFOs sighted weren't nothing. Wonder why they would hide it from the public though?
They hide this from the public beacuse people would riot. People would be reackless, some people would comimt suicide, to those on the road driving they would propuley reack becase people would do want ever it takes to get to savety. Bascilly it the world wound go into a mad panic!!
Area 51 is a real place, they are ether work on alens in there or govermental weapons. It could be both!!! But it is infact a real place!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back