• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

area 51 fact or fiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

fact or fiction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
If things like that were shown to the public, there would be chaos. Fanatic would sabotage thing in the name of whatever God they serve, common people would be angry that their tax money is being spent on such things, the USA would be pressured to share whatever technologies they may have, etc.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
There is so much proof that aliens exist. I personally think its wrong that the govenment is hassling people who know the truth, with threats and such. We should know the truth.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
You're not understanding, if what you say is true, the world would go into anarchy if this information is not handled carefully.

I don't know

Well, I personally think that Area- 51 is used for military technology, and that it is in fact real. They tested the first atomic bomb there or near there, made that stealth bomber used in the Iraqi War to bomb Baghdad I believe, and the milirization of space. Yes, we were actually trying to start something like that this year, but Russia is trying to stop that program, so more than likely it won't happen. And this might be off topic, but have you even heard of most UFO abductions, or stories. They're usually dealing with breeding operations done by the victim's supposed aliens, like one story told of a guy who these aliens took his sperm, he says. Then there is another where this lady was taken aboard an alien ship, and was 'tested' on aliens, making her become pregnant for like 8 weeks and then all of a sudden her pregnancy was gone.

Also another story told of a young Brazilian farmer, who saw a kind of ship hovering silently in the air and landing, he walked into it curious, and then the room he was in closed and filled with a gas that made him vomit, and weak. Then a female alien walked in and began to have sex with him once she was done, he was dropped out on his crop field still weak, and sick. He then went to a doctor the next day realizing he had radiation poisoning on his body. He told the doctor of his experience, and when the doctor checked him, he said that he found no lie in this man's experience.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
I think that Area 51 is real. I was looking at this special on it and the people who work out there lived in controlled neighborhoods. The government is ALWAYS watching there every move. The man who was filming the special showed that the employes had to show several types of ID to get into the area. And if you were to ever leave, then they would do something to your record, or background so no information will 'leak out' about what they are doing there. Also, I had saw this other special on TV where the government was 'talking' to this alien. The alien looked alot like the pokemon Celibi, and it looked scared. But it was interesting though.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I think that if the government is truly hiding it from us, it is a good idea that they do. What I mean is that if they told the truth, I think there would be alot of people freaking out about the fact that aliens exist. So it would probably be a good idea to hide it from us. That is my opinion.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Fact. Our government is very sensitive and secretive on this issue. Theres no doubt in my mind that the government is hiding something from us or that something like this would acctually exist. Extraterestrial life may not exactly exist in my mind right now, but the military base definatly does. They can't have civilians roaming around with this sort of information. It would create all sort fo chaos, people freaking out, people trying to stop it from happeneing, PETA. And since its currently not life threatening, they ahve nothing to tell the general public.

Darth Avarous

Area 51 is for real. It is a top secret military base. The stealth fighter and bomber were both designed and built there. As for all the alien phenomena associated with the place . . .
You make up your own mind on that one.

cursed keyblade

i dont know if its real or not. i mean i do see alot of weird stuff in the sky from where i live, im trying to decide wether or not i believe in aleins or not still. but there are tons of stuff that i've seen thats been making me think. hmmmmm, i would have to see vids. on area 51 and reports and som pics b4 i jump to any thing. where americans, we believe in just about any thing you know. so many ppl make up things and they just scare the crap out of many other ppl. so i would have to have som hard core stuff b4 i say anything, or jump to any thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back