• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

area 51 fact or fiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

fact or fiction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
I think its real because when the goverment trys to cover something up they suck at it and area 51 is no excuse, aleins are there, they try to cover it up and they dont do it. End of story

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Area 51 exists. Aliens don't. Area 51 is a top secret military base, where they hold this top secret military stuff. Hey, there's a sign there to explain it all for you: "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again."

..something like that, but yea. Fact.

Last edited:

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
yeah, they do stink at covering it up.

"There is no Area 51..-whispers to guy next to him- i think they bought it!"

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
silh0uette said:
Area 51 exists. Aliens don't. Area 51 is a top secret military base, where they hold this top secret military stuff. Hey, there's a sign there to explain it all for you: "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again."

..something like that, but yea. Fact.

right on the dot. There is this video I saw (forgot where) of where the location of area 51 is though to be and in the tape you could see Men wearing black suits and black glasses watching the people.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
lol yea but it was pretty kool. Although they never actually went into the property so for the US to do that it would cause too much gossip and would make people further more believe in Area51 and aliens lol.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
joe said:
ya know the place where the americans keep the aliens but they completely deny its real. even though it is.

If that's it, then yeah, it probably does exist because those UFOs sighted weren't nothing. Wonder why they would hide it from the public though?

Lord_Sloth

I say fact but I don't think they have alien tech there. I DO however believe that aliens do exist.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
fact in regarding to if the place exist, but i'm scepticle of it being alien technology and stuff in there

Katamari-Damacy

It's fact I was wacthing discovery channel and I seen something on it about some nerd who said he worked there taking apart alien ships.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
EStriderEX said:
it has to be real because, why would they build the area if aliens aren't real
..the thing is, aliens don't exist. Area 51 wasn't built for aliens, let alone the illegal ones.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
The only thing we know about Area 51 is that they build and test the most modern planes, the pilots can talk about it now that the planes have been de-classified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back