• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Armageddon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiax

This is something I've been wanting to write about for a while. I'm a busy person, so I'm not entirely sure when I'll write the first chapter. Tell me what you think of it. :cool:

Prologue:

Once upon a time, in the kingodm Alterion, there was a king whom was loved by all. He did everything in his power to make the land a better place for all. Sometimes he would sneak out every now and then to keep to himself, so that he could think of new ideas to make his kingdom better. But, hiding deep in the shadows of the night, power hungry fools who wanted the kings' power over authority and respect were plotting to eradicate the king and take everything that meant something to him. One day, while the king was alone in the woods thinking to himself, he was ambused by dark creatures and men in black and white robes.

'Who are you? What do you want!?' demanded the king

'Who are we? You mean what are we.' stated the tall figure

The figures let out a chuckle. The tall figure continues:

'We are beings both of light and darkness; beings who want to be whole. When we are whole, we can all finally become one; one with Chaos.'

'One...one with Chaos?' asked the king

The tall figure answers, 'Yes, that's right. One with Chaos.'

'He's our leader, and we are his followers,' explains another figure, 'He sent us to destroy you, so that we could take the power you have. Then, we'll use it to rule ALL LIFEFORMS!!! Whether they be Humans, Darklings, Guardian Angels, Dusks, Dawns, even Arakions, they will all be CRUSHED BY OUR POWER!!!! BWAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!'

'Calm down, Talon.' says another figure, 'Don't waste your strength giving yourself a seizure. You need it to kill.'

'Shut up, Icelix!' yells Talon, 'The leader is the only one who bosses me around!'

'Silence, both of you.' says the tall figure, 'Let's just do what we need to do and bedone with it.'

'What is all this nonsense you speak?' asks the king. 'I'M the only one here who's fit to rule anything. Fools like you need to go back down to the firey pits of hell where you came from!'

The king un-sheathes his swords and charges at the figures. But, the figures, being as fast as the speed of light, easily cuts him, wounding him.

'We are the Elite Eleven.' says the tall figure, 'WE rule now. Now be gone, insect! You're lucky I'm merceful unlike my friends here. Go and NEVER return to this place... Never...'

Days later, the group known as the Elite Eleven take over and rule the kingdom of Alterion. The king flees for his life and finds refuge with a man named Zaaron...

End of Prologue

First Chapter coming soon!

Please comment!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back