• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Armored Boss in KHBBS FM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Other than being Eraqus, it could be his Lingering Spirit, but that still makes him Eraqus.

mjejr1

In the translation of the scan with the picture of eraqus with the armored figure it asks what connection the figure has with eraqus thereby saying its not eraqus.

State

Awards
In the translation of the scan with the picture of eraqus with the armored figure it asks what connection the figure has with eraqus thereby saying its not eraqus.

The Armored Figure has Eraqus' abdominal plate, boots, heart-shaped symbol, keyblade and attacks, what more can you ask for it to be Eraqus? It's Eraqus, just because it's ask what connection it has doesn't mean he isn't Eraqus. That's like putting a picture of Apprentice Xehanort and below him a picture of Terra and asking what connection they have.

State

Awards
lol people are so ignorant, this is probably the most obvious thing that has been in KH.

It's like I ask you to search for a 10x10 feet black square on a 50x60 white wall. The connection is as obvious as Master Xehanort's shiny bald. That's like asking MX if he has any hair in his head when you have him in front of you.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's a Mirage Arena fight, meaning you shouldn't even waste time thinking about its place in the story because it has none.

mjejr1

Whats going to be hilariose is when you are all wrong thinking it was eraqus, sort of how i laughed at all the people thinking Terra being aprentice xehanort was a dumb idea once it was revealed he was

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Whats going to be hilariose is when you are all wrong thinking it was eraqus, sort of how i laughed at all the people thinking Terra being aprentice xehanort was a dumb idea once it was revealed he was

Who else could it be then?

And Terra is made up of both Xehanort and Terra, except Xehanort was in control.

State

Awards
It's a Mirage Arena fight, meaning you shouldn't even waste time thinking about its place in the story because it has none.
We're not arguing whether or not he has an involvement in the story, we're arguing how people still think it isn't Master Eraqus, when the signs are clearer that the sun, sheesh! ''>_<

Sherlock Holmes once said: "After eliminating the impossible, whatever remains is the truth." Let's do this:

It can't be Master Eraqus' nor Xehanort's former Master.
It can't be Yen Sid.
It can't be Mickey.
It can't be Riku.
It' can't be Sora.
It can't be Kairi.
It can't be Donald, nor Goofy nor any other Disney-film related character.
It can't be anyone related to Xehanort.
And the list goes on and on until what's left is Eraqus.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Whether it is or isn't is irrelevant though because it has no bearing on the plot.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I do not argue of Eraqus' Armor's significance or bearing on the plot...I simply call bs on the existence of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back