• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{\':'~Ars Arcanum~':'/}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
{\':'~Ars Arcanum~':'/}

Looking for a place to hang out where you can post your animation and not get bad cnc well look no further because {\':'~Ars Arcanum~':'/} is here this place is to post animation and to learn animation.

Members
.Xalechim.
.lionheart516.
.Mistshade.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

RULES

1.) Keep spam to a minimum--make your post worth something. Legibility is a must.
2.) No flaming. Period. No negative criticism, either. Any will result into ban from clan.
3.) Assignments or anything else are optional we would just like to see you stay active.

.:Questions?:.

Contact me however you feel is necassary
Email:Metcompme@aol.com
PM me

=-----------|-----------=

Have Fun and join with leisure this is not a commitment

Last edited:

Mistshade

Re: {\':'~Ars Arcumum~':'/}

I will join. You have already seen some of my works and animations so I don't feel that it is necessary to post them. In addition, I am interested in this clan because it is not a commitment it is a leisure as stated in the guild set up post. Get back to me if I can join, I hope I can.

P. S. You spelled necessary wrong.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW

Mistshade said:
I will join. You have already seen some of my works and animations so I don't feel that it is necessary to post them. In addition, I am interested in this clan because it is not a commitment it is a leisure as stated in the guild set up post. Get back to me if I can join, I hope I can.

P. S. You spelled necessary wrong.

sure no problem...no work is necassary you can join to join

Mistshade

Thanks Xalechim. I really like how you are going to do your clan if it becomes successful. Is there any way I can help you with the clan?

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW

Mistshade said:
Thanks Xalechim. I really like how you are going to do your clan if it becomes successful. Is there any way I can help you with the clan?

just try and get people to join. but dont spam other clans just pm people you think would be interested. Thanks in advance

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com

Good luck with this clan in the future. ^_^ Just want to mention--the KH move is called "Ars Arcanum", not "Ars Arcumum". In case you want to change it.

Again, good luck!

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW

.Oathkeeper. said:
Good luck with this clan in the future. ^_^ Just want to mention--the KH move is called "Ars Arcanum", not "Ars Arcumum". In case you want to change it.

Again, good luck!

thanks i aprieciate it oathkeeper and i changed it

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW

lionheart516 said:
What about Lionheart?? Hehe, I stick to you like glue man, lol, Just noticed something how come im not on your friends list we've known eachother for a week!!! So you gonna add me to your friends ( and to the clan ofcourse)?

I was knowing I forgot someone good ol lionheart. your geting added to both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back